News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

blueblood70

Reaction score
At what point in the post you replied to did I attack Zeke and call him a name?
prettty much a daily occurrence around here and you are at the top..you were sarcastically saying this is another uh oh moment for zeke like he somehow did this on purpose when in fact he wasn't home for either incident and likely a home service pro he used like pool company's and maids let the dogs out..

Sydla

Reaction score
prettty much a daily occurrence around here and you are at the top..you were sarcastically saying this is another uh oh moment for zeke like he somehow did this on purpose when in fact he wasn't home for either incident and likely a home service pro he used like pool company's and maids let the dogs out..

It's not that he did this on purpose.............. it's that it continues a pattern with him where he shows immaturity and lack of responsibility. It's not just bad luck that things like this constantly happen to him. He's largely an irresponsible human being.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Can you provide any kind of proof of me attacking Zeke and calling him names? I believe you are getting me confused with other people because I rarely even talk about Zeke. If I do bring up Zeke it's in regards to him being the reason we posted a good record from 2016 to 2019. I do believe since he has gotten paid he has become complacent and lazy, but that's just the way I feel because he looks and plays like he's out of shape.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Zeke is literally in the news for something negative almost every offseason. That's not sarcasm. That's fact.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Inmaturity of the owners.
A dog isnt some iPhone you buy to up your status.
not even close to the truth

zeke like he somehow did this on purpose when in fact he wasn't home for either incident and likely a home service pro he used like pool company's and maids let the dogs out..

its impossible to keep an eye on your dogs 24-7 when you are out of the houses 18hrs and other who are going in and out of his home and yard are making he mistake of leaving the gate or door open. Immunity LMAO like zeke just doesnt care and blows this off..smh its the fans who are in fact immature feeling the need to have ridiculous opinion on something that they have zero business worrying about..that reflects on YOU!

this is NON STORY to the public for 90% of the population and happen often, a lot more often then you think..but someone like zeke well its an immediate leak to the press and made into bigger story then it is..

the first incident the pool company came out without warning to go clean the pool because of missed appointment before and decided to just show up and go inside the gate to clean without knocking or getting permission. On the pool service 100%....next

this incident we dont know the story but zekes not been home both incidents, hes out working..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Can you provide any kind of proof of me attacking Zeke and calling him names? I believe you are getting me confused with other people because I rarely even talk about Zeke. If I do bring up Zeke it's in regards to him being the reason we posted a good record from 2016 to 2019. I do believe since he has gotten paid he has become complacent and lazy, but that's just the way I feel because he looks and plays like he's out of shape.

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. Zeke is literally in the news for something negative almost every offseason. That's not sarcasm. That's fact.
i dont mean just zeke Dak and others the hate on players calling them names is a regulars occurrence around here..the hate most of which is misplaced runs wild around here..

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It was Zeke, Daks was before and they had got off his property to do it.
Ok must not have herd about the other one So Zeke's dogs are in trouble Jerry should bench Zeke for the 1st day of training camp that should learn him a lesson or 2

TwentyOne

Reaction score
not even close to the truth

zeke like he somehow did this on purpose when in fact he wasn't home for either incident and likely a home service pro he used like pool company's and maids let the dogs out..

its impossible to keep an eye on your dogs 24-7 when you are out of the houses 18hrs and other who are going in and out of his home and yard are making he mistake of leaving the gate or door open. Immunity LMAO like zeke just doesnt care and blows this off..smh its the fans who are in fact immature feeling the need to have ridiculous opinion on something that they have zero business worrying about..that reflects on YOU!

this is NON STORY to the public for 90% of the population and happen often, a lot more often then you think..but someone like zeke well its an immediate leak to the press and made into bigger story then it is..

the first incident the pool company came out without warning to go clean the pool because of missed appointment before and decided to just show up and go inside the gate to clean without knocking or getting permission. On the pool service 100%....next

this incident we dont know the story but zekes not been home both incidents, hes out working..

You dont buy a dog if you know you dont have the time for him.
And you dont buy a dog - and especially not a pit bull - if you know that the house is free for others to pass thru.

Being 18h hours away from his owner is not good for your dog also. You need to establish an relationship with your dog. You cant do that in 1 hours a day. This to me sounds more like he bought himself a brand new toy.

Zeke lacks maturity and responsibility. And the Dogs are only one area where it shows.

Dak_N_Zeke

Reaction score
For those being serious about Zeke being a problem or irresponsible or whatever, I think you're being way too harsh.

This could happen to absolutely anyone. I have three dogs and I've had them escape due to things largely out of my control. I've seen plenty of other dogs in the neighborhood escape too, and we're right by a school where you could have something really bad happen. Moving to DFW from NYC, I have to say that Texas is much more loosey goosey when it comes to dogs, so I'm surprised people here are acting like this is something they've never heard of happening.

You don't know any of the details. I doubt he was just letting them chill on his front lawn if they were known to be aggressive.

Let's put it in perspective. He's giving his time, money, and energy to take care of two dogs. We had a QB in this league who was forgiven for abusing and strangling countless dogs, so I'll give Zeke a pass here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i dont mean just zeke Dak and others the hate on players calling them names is a regulars occurrence around here..the hate most of which is misplaced runs wild around here..
I don't necessarily think its "hate", but lack of production while being paid top dollar for your position comes with a lot of criticism.

When you're being paid like these guys are being paid the production that equals that pay is now expected. When the production does not equal the pay then the criticism is now fair game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is what happens when idiots own dogs.
or an idiotic reply from known Zeke haters piling on to what is pretty regulars occurrence for most folks that never gets a story written about it..its not NEWSWORTHY .

blueblood70

Reaction score
You seriously compare a pit bull with children ?

And you dont buy a second dog when you realize you cant even give the first one enough time.
dont agree many people have multiple dogs and also not with them 24-7 thats an idiotic reply within an idiotic NON STORY..your hate for zeke is showing. He loves his dogs like children..period maybe PEOPLE unsupervised end up making bad choices and they are humans who know better, Dogs do not but how they get out when zekes not there is the bigger issue..it others going in and out.

this is no longer worth discussing im blocking the responses..

Bye have the idiotic hate-fest..NON STORY..

Sydla

Reaction score
For those being serious about Zeke being a problem or irresponsible or whatever, I think you're being way too harsh.

This could happen to absolutely anyone. I have three dogs and I've had them escape due to things largely out of my control. I've seen plenty of other dogs in the neighborhood escape too, and we're right by a school where you could have something really bad happen. Moving to DFW from NYC, I have to say that Texas is much more loosey goosey when it comes to dogs, so I'm surprised people here are acting like this is something they've never heard of happening.

You don't know any of the details. I doubt he was just letting them chill on his front lawn if they were known to be aggressive.

Let's put it in perspective. He's giving his time, money, and energy to take care of two dogs. We had a QB in this league who was forgiven for abusing and strangling countless dogs, so I'll give Zeke a pass here.

Well hasn't this happened before?

You guys want to chalk this up to just bad luck but the reality it fits a pattern with him where he just shows a lack of maturity and responsibility. If stupid things keep happening to Zeke, its kind of bizarre to look for other things to blame.