News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

Rayman70

Reaction score
5 pages over a couple of dogs getting loose.

:lmao2:
not sure thats the point though. The point is, it just seems like every offseason this dude has somekinda incident,like clockwork. No matter how small..it happens. Not sure this dude gets it or ever will.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nope it is called an accident Zeke pays people to take care of his dogs when he is away That is prime responsibility and dog ownership
True. Point taken...but MAYBE he shouldnt own dogs..or maybe he should have different people watch them. He has to realize who he is and how much of a slippery slope a Dallas player is on year round. Fair or unfair, the man has to be better.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I used to think that people who let their dogs escape were idiots until we got our dog last summer. When she was just a lil puppy it was pretty easy to keep her in the house and the yard but now that she's a little older she is constantly eyeing the front door. The allure of the big ole outdoors is simply too enticing for her. Any time she hears a key in the front door she tries to make a mad dash out of it. If any of us relaxes even for an instant while going in or out of the door she would be out exploring the neighborhood in an instant. Fortunately for us we live in a gated community so there would be a finite amount of ground we would have to hunt to find her but it would be a big pain nonetheless. I imagine if one owns three dogs they would have to be three times and vigilant. Including looking out for lowlifes looking to get paid who will break into the backyard of a known rich person and allow the dogs to get out so they can get "bit." Not saying that's what happened in this case.. but I would not be surprised..

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
True. Point taken...but MAYBE he shouldnt own dogs..or maybe he should have different people watch them. He has to realize who he is and how much of a slippery slope a Dallas player is on year round. Fair or unfair, the man has to be better.
He is the one that will have to pay the fines

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke should find some way to keep his dogs confined to his yard, rather than getting loose and attacking strangers.

If it happens continuously, he could easily be sued or they could also be put down. Surely, Zeke wouldn't want that.

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well hasn't this happened before?

You guys want to chalk this up to just bad luck but the reality it fits a pattern with him where he just shows a lack of maturity and responsibility. If stupid things keep happening to Zeke, its kind of bizarre to look for other things to blame.

Yep!
Since none of us can read thoughts or the intent of people's hearts, the next best way to discern things about a person is to look for patterns.
People ignore patterns to their detriment, especially when you're affected by these patterns.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dang, with Zeke's contract you'd think he could afford a fence.

https://www.google.com/search?q=zeke+elliott+house&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS911US911&sxsrf=ALeKk01ayv-pN-DtTexmfgCpfwlEoCFxXQ:1621609080291&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=aWNQhyvsD08cRM%2C4f5dDXJLfMGzeM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kRVTICKFQAMYRtMeW5VldL7QB9mLg&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjawcfJhNvwAhVS5awKHYs7BdcQ9QF6BAgPEAE&biw=960&bih=468#imgrc=aWNQhyvsD08cRM

Zeke's house has plenty of fencing.. But dogs can dig like you wouldn't believe. Not to mention these are Rots which are strong as hell and more than capable of busting through a gate if they all work together.

If you subscribe to nextdoor.com for your area then you read a half dozen posts about dogs getting loose every day. It happens.. If the people legitimately got hurt by the dogs I feel bad for them. I'm sure they will be well compensated for their injuries.. Unless an investigation finds that they were the ones who let the dogs out to begin with.. in which case I hope they go to jail.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Not a first offense by Zeke's Rot. Unfortunately, the animal may have to be put down.