News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Couldn't disagree more. Dogs are how they are raised to be.

Pitbulls get more recognition not because they're "mean" but because of the damage they cause when they do attack. They are physically imposing animals with a structure built for damage.

But they aren't any meaner than may other breed. Not unless they were raised to be.
Yeah I disagree. Sometimes dogs snap. Just like humans. Sometimes humans snap. Its no different. Everyone doesn't raise a pit to be a fighter.

Reactions: CWR

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Reading this article on the alleged attack on the pool cleaner from last year I am compelled to ask.. If you know there are dogs in the home when you get there do you not make sure they are secured before you go into the person's back yard? Our pool service has strict instructions not to enter our property until we put the dog away. Not because we fear she will attack him but because we fear she might take off while he's bringing his equipment in through the gate.. If I'm going into someone's back yard and I know they have not one not two but THREE big dogs I aint going in until I confirm the dogs are put away. If the owner is not home to put the dogs away the pool don't git cleaned that day. This aint rocket surgery.

JMech

Reaction score
People. Don’t get dogs if you don’t know what you’re doing. The only breed thats a problem is Human.

Oh sure, you can talk. You house killers at your house........

erod

Reaction score
Zeke is the definition of stupidity and garbage.

He's about to write some massive checks. He's going to be playing for free at this rate.

erod

Reaction score
People. Don’t get dogs if you don’t know what you’re doing. The only breed thats a problem is Human.
Friend of mine had a pitbull that was really sweet. I was around it a lot and never saw an issue. Then one day, it attacked his nephew, who almost lost his arm. For no real apparent reason, and if my friend hadn't been there, it might have killed the kid.

They aren't safe pets.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
dont agree many people have multiple dogs and also not with them 24-7 thats an idiotic reply within an idiotic NON STORY..your hate for zeke is showing. He loves his dogs like children..period maybe PEOPLE unsupervised end up making bad choices and they are humans who know better, Dogs do not but how they get out when zekes not there is the bigger issue..it others going in and out.

this is no longer worth discussing im blocking the responses..

Bye have the idiotic hate-fest..NON STORY..

You wrote he is away from the dog for 18 hours a day. I did not say he has to be there 24/7.

But being not able to be with the dog for 18 hours a day, and he needs to also sleep for at least 6 hours when do you think will he have time to care about his dog ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Friend of mine had a pitbull that was really sweet. I was around it a lot and never saw an issue. Then one day, it attacked his nephew, who almost lost his arm. For no real apparent reason, and if my friend hadn't been there, it might have killed the kid.

They aren't safe pets.

They need owners who have a lot of experience with dogs. They can be a dream but also a nightmare.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Some people just shouldn’t be dog owners.

let’s be real.

owning a dog. It a huge responsibility and really due to their social nature, it’s almost on the level of having a kid. In the fact that being with them, teaching them, socializing with them, needs to be one of your top priorities.

It isn’t for everyone.

I had dogs my whole life growing up. Loved them.

at this point in my life, having two young kids and being busy as hell. I’ve chosen to not get a dog because I know I don’t want the responsibility.

which is why we have a cat because they are more independent and my cat doesn’t mind being left alone 22 hours per day.

Last edited:

Turk

Reaction score
Zeke is the definition of stupidity and garbage.

He's about to write some massive checks. He's going to be playing for free at this rate.
been looking in the mirror?

CWR

Reaction score
Yeah I disagree. Sometimes dogs snap. Just like humans. Sometimes humans snap. Its no different. Everyone doesn't raise a pit to be a fighter.

Yup. Of course how they were raised counts a lot, but its not everything.

But, when you bred excessively aggressive or nervous dogs their puppies tend to be more aggressive on a whole.

Part of why I hesitate to get a dog from anyone who can't tell me about mom and dad ect.

We once re-homed a dog who I couldn't trust around my kids. We were nothing but good to her, but she was still snappy. She ended up out on a ranch with a single man and plenty of land. I took a haircut on the deal but it was for the better.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You wrote he is away from the dog for 18 hours a day. I did not say he has to be there 24/7.

But being not able to be with the dog for 18 hours a day, and he needs to also sleep for at least 6 hours when do you think will he have time to care about his dog ?
its not for you and i to judge so back off the bs hes not alone and i used 18hrs as an example not a known fact..not sure what his schedule is back the f off his back..fans dont own players nor should they judge them..this post is ridiculous as you sound..

making wholesale judgmental assumptions when you dont know the guy most likely had friends, families, and or dog walker as well..so st the flip up already..you sound like a tool.