News: CBS: Cowboys RB Elliott Cited After His Dogs Got Loose, Attacked 2 People, Police Say

blueblood70

Reaction score
Reading this article on the alleged attack on the pool cleaner from last year I am compelled to ask.. If you know there are dogs in the home when you get there do you not make sure they are secured before you go into the person's back yard? Our pool service has strict instructions not to enter our property until we put the dog away. Not because we fear she will attack him but because we fear she might take off while he's bringing his equipment in through the gate.. If I'm going into someone's back yard and I know they have not one not two but THREE big dogs I aint going in until I confirm the dogs are put away. If the owner is not home to put the dogs away the pool don't git cleaned that day. This aint rocket surgery.

no one here wants to hear the truth and yes the pool company made the mistake not zekes... dogs were protecting their territory, thats natural..

also this time someone left something unsecured and dogs escaped , zekes not home but all this blame on zeke is ridiculous..

only here can post about a minor dog bite can have 9 heated pages and still going..

this is about zeke hate, plain and simple all ages mentioning zeke turn into this every time.

its obvious who they are read the responses,.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hard to disagree but the news so far is too ambiguous to make any sort of judgment. Were they provoked? Did somebody try to handle them and managed to get bit in the process? Some on this thread are condemning Zeke without knowing what actually happened and it's laughable. Unfortunately the mob mentality around here is has become the norm. Remember when this board was filled with level headed thinkers that happened to love football? Who flipped the switch?

I have no idea what happened and won't pretend I did. Just the tone of "what did you expect an escaped dog to do" in the comment I was replying to.

There are certainly situations where I would expect a dog to bite someone. Some idiot kid comes up and kicks the animal, they're probably gonna get bit. If the person was just walking down the street, I would hope the dogs wouldn't attack.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
its not for you and i to judge so back off the bs hes not alone and i used 18hrs as an example not a known fact..not sure what his schedule is back the f off his back..fans dont own players nor should they judge them..this post is ridiculous as you sound..

making wholesale judgmental assumptions when you dont know the guy most likely had friends, families, and or dog walker as well..so st the flip up already..you sound like a tool.

So you argue but dont know anything ? But you back him up anyway.
But i sound like a tool.

OK.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So you argue but dont know anything ?

OK.

first off its debate and something have to fill-in ,we are fans ,we dont live with he guy..again what a T....

..the fact you are so passionate about this is obvious an anti zeke hater for sure..

Hoofbite

Reaction score
*Hahaha, that pretty much shuts down the premise of :eek:wner responsibility , when that escapee pet dog walks up to a 5 y.o kid & drops a slimey tennis ball at the kids feet, and then stands there staring with a relayed quizzical look* :lmao2:
Hilarious:lmao2:

:huh:

TwentyOne

Reaction score
first off its debate and something have to fill-in ,we are fans ,we dont live with he guy..again what a T....

..the fact you are so passionate about this is obvious an anti zeke hater for sure..

If the guy has 2 dogs and the 2 dogs attack people again and again i dont need to live with the guy to make up my own mind.

If you think i am a Zeke hater just because i build my own opinion of what i read from that guy then thats your problem.

I will tell you i dont care about DC players. I want them to perform. If they dont (like Zeke) i criticize them.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Over yer' head? You never were a lab retriever type of k-9 fancier,,,eh?o_O

Love labs, just not sure where you were going with the owner responsibility aspect.

As in, I don't know if you are saying it is the owner responsibility or not. Which direction is it shutting it down. Depending on how the argument is presented, it could kind of be either.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Love labs, just not sure where you were going with the owner responsibility aspect.

As in, I don't know if you are saying it is the owner responsibility or not. Which direction is it shutting it down. Depending on how the argument is presented, it could kind of be either.
*Copy*,,, I reckon my "quoted" presentation was incomplete in certain pertinent aspects then ( I'm trying to exert the necessary efforts a little more better Every month or so,tho,ya know?):starspin:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah I disagree. Sometimes dogs snap. Just like humans. Sometimes humans snap. Its no different. Everyone doesn't raise a pit to be a fighter.

Just another indication of what an idiot Zeke is. Its like he is some overgrown kid with no common sense. House full of dangerous dogs with little to no training. Tearing up his house, his cleaning lady, and now is neighbors. All while Zeke gets drunk and runs around speeding, beating women and starting fights.

The guy is a total and complete immature fool. He is the EXACT kind of pro athlete its impossible to root for. Even his father said he was worried about Zeke and his maturity issues.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They need owners who have a lot of experience with dogs. They can be a dream but also a nightmare.

See it all the time. People go get a dog and they know absolutely nothing about what they are getting and dont know how to train or handle a dog. They do everything wrong.

I know going down to the dog homeless shelter is looked at as some kind of wonderful thing, but its the wrong way to bring a dog into your family. Unless you REALLY know what you are doing. Different breeds have different characteristics and personalities. You can pick out the EXACT perfect dog for what you want or you could get the worst.

You will see some clueless dog owner with a 1 bedroom apartment in hot Florida go get some big hairy, hyper dog that loves to run and has lots of energy. Then they will wonder why the dog is miserable and tearing up their house when they go to work all day.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
its not for you and i to judge so back off the bs hes not alone and i used 18hrs as an example not a known fact..not sure what his schedule is back the f off his back..fans dont own players nor should they judge them..this post is ridiculous as you sound..

making wholesale judgmental assumptions when you dont know the guy most likely had friends, families, and or dog walker as well..so st the flip up already..you sound like a tool.

How do you know he has a dog walker and friends take care of the dog?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
it's his dogs for christ sake, hardly him in trouble
Thank you !!!!!
Jeesh - the way some act on here - dog does something
Oh that Zeke is such a trouble maker
- I’m so tired constantly reading about him always in trouble
Maybe the nfl should suspend him indefinitely now

seriously people - relax

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
not even close to the truth

zeke like he somehow did this on purpose when in fact he wasn't home for either incident and likely a home service pro he used like pool company's and maids let the dogs out..

its impossible to keep an eye on your dogs 24-7 when you are out of the houses 18hrs and other who are going in and out of his home and yard are making he mistake of leaving the gate or door open. Immunity LMAO like zeke just doesnt care and blows this off..smh its the fans who are in fact immature feeling the need to have ridiculous opinion on something that they have zero business worrying about..that reflects on YOU!

this is NON STORY to the public for 90% of the population and happen often, a lot more often then you think..but someone like zeke well its an immediate leak to the press and made into bigger story then it is..

the first incident the pool company came out without warning to go clean the pool because of missed appointment before and decided to just show up and go inside the gate to clean without knocking or getting permission. On the pool service 100%....next

this incident we dont know the story but zekes not been home both incidents, hes out working..
Bro, it is directly irresponsible of any dog owner to own killer dogs. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. You can try to make up any excuse to cover up for anyone having rights or any rights for the dog, but the bottom line is that everyone knows which types of dogs are killer dogs, thus making you fully responsible for choosing that kind of dog.

Why would anyone choose those kinds of killer dogs? What are they good for? Certainly not for home pets. Those dogs are good for 1 purpose only...to attack or guard a business. Zeke and Dak don't have any businesses, so they simply get those dogs to show off. It's the stupid gangsta image that has infiltrated this country since the late 80s. Oooh, look! My dog can beat up your dog! Yeah, but what else is it good for? Worthless piece of **** dogs in my opinion. Our country should ban all killer dogs. All they do is harm innocent people. Darn pitbulls are also the loudest, always yelping for any little thing and never shut the hell up. Piece of **** dogs just like their POS owners' mentality for wanting such dogs. That's the problem.

Last edited:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Thank you !!!!!
Jeesh - the way some act on here - dog does something
Oh that Zeke is such a trouble maker
- I’m so tired constantly reading about him always in trouble
Maybe the nfl should suspend him indefinitely now

seriously people - relax

I know, the holier than thou attitude of so many here is a sight to see

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
no one here wants to hear the truth and yes the pool company made the mistake not zekes... dogs were protecting their territory, thats natural..

also this time someone left something unsecured and dogs escaped , zekes not home but all this blame on zeke is ridiculous..

only here can post about a minor dog bite can have 9 heated pages and still going..

this is about zeke hate, plain and simple all ages mentioning zeke turn into this every time.

its obvious who they are read the responses,.

Not read all 9 pages BUT where is my Zeke buddy? Know he has posted on this thread. LOL

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nothing less relevant than whether or not someone knows or has a sweet Pit Bull.
Way too often tragedy strikes from dogs described exactly as such.
Like the girl killed while jogging who had her stomach eaten out.....they were such sweet, peaceful dogs.....until they weren't.

And for those who say Chiwawas bite more often.....that's like saying mosquitos bite more often than alligators. :laugh:

Actually...

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just another indication of what an idiot Zeke is. Its like he is some overgrown kid with no common sense. House full of dangerous dogs with little to no training. Tearing up his house, his cleaning lady, and now is neighbors. All while Zeke gets drunk and runs around speeding, beating women and starting fights.

The guy is a total and complete immature fool. He is the EXACT kind of pro athlete its impossible to root for. Even his father said he was worried about Zeke and his maturity issues.

You Sir, sound just like a brand new fool.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
or an idiotic reply from known Zeke haters piling on to what is pretty regulars occurrence for most folks that never gets a story written about it..its not NEWSWORTHY .
he is a millionaire who has dangerous dogs and he cant keep them in his yard. That is about as idiotic as it gets.
But it applies to anyone not just ewok.

Keeping a dog in his own yard is not rocket science lol ,especially if you have millions in the bank.
It is newsworthy because he is a cowboy, and this is the 2nd incident with his dogs.

If you were the one that got attacked by his dogs , or any big dog, you might change your mind.