CBS: McCarthy wants Quinn back

MS17

Reaction score
So, McCarthy would love to have DQ back. Someone who is close to Mike should warn him to be careful what he asks for. MM has problems enough in that job as it is.

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
I just do not see Quinn getting a head coaching job, who would want him after the 28-3 choke against the Patriots in the Super Bowl? Quinn is coming back unfortanely

Asklesko

Reaction score
The only duck lamer than MM is DQ, so it makes perfect sense.

MS17

Reaction score
That is later
Yes. that would be Jurrah's 'trifecta'. It gives him an opening to tell us in July, at opening of TC, that he feels like they have "a tremendous staff, and we're really close now. We have what it takes for a Super Bowl." blah blah..

MikeT22

Reaction score
I mean, it wouldn't be a true run it back kind of year without all the usual suspects.

Plus, if they suck real bad it would give McCarthy the opportunity to fire Quinn mid-season in order to put up appearances that he's taking action.

When in actuality it's just McCheese keeping Quinn as a scapegoat outlet if the team fails miserably.
McCarthy has no authority to fire anyone.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I think he was better last year than he was in 2023...last year nobody wanted him. This year? Well, after watching this disaster why would they want him when there way more top candidates available? I believe he comes back here, and we should force him down from the booth so the fans can throw rotten eggs at him when things fall apart again

HotDog37

Reaction score
48-16 until they let us score some points I would NOT keep Quinn.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Well hopefully he values linebacker a hell of alot more next season.. we need an offense line coach!!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Well.....I look forward to Diggs and Bland playing at LB this year. And maybe Micah at slot corner!

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i mean it makes sense. unless DQ gets hired somewhere else who’s gonna want to come to dallas with MM on the hot seat on his last year? if DQ gets HC job im assuming Whit gets the nod from within for a year