CBS Sports: GB Defeats Dallas

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has been the Cowboys biggest nemesis the past decade. If we lose this game the wheels could start slowly coming off. The loss to the Saints gave them a tiebreaker over us and the Packers will have a tiebreaker advantage if they win on Sunday. We have a brutal schedule ahead and this will be a critical game against the Packers. If we drop two in a row we could very well end up like the 2008 team that started off 3-0 and missed the playoffs with a 9-7 record.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If they Stop Zeke and its a shoot-out we Lose.....Don't think we have ever won a Shoot-out game you know like one of those 45-42 games ......have we?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If they Stop Zeke and its a shoot-out we Lose.....Don't think we have ever won a Shoot-out game you know like one of those 45-42 games ......have we?
Only you would know. I’m sure you have every loss imprinted forever in the little grey matter you have they were so enjoyable.

Shane612

Reaction score
Aaron Rogers have cowboys number.
He'll frustrate the cowboys....again.

Packers: 27
Cowpokes: 24

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers has been the Cowboys biggest nemesis the past decade. If we lose this game the wheels could start slowly coming off. The loss to the Saints gave them a tiebreaker over us and the Packers will have a tiebreaker advantage if they win on Sunday. We have a brutal schedule ahead and this will be a critical game against the Packers. If we drop two in a row we could very well end up like the 2008 team that started off 3-0 and missed the playoffs with a 9-7 record.

Dak his too tough minded too let that happen. We aren't losing this game. Our crowd will be so loud. Dak will feel it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Aaron Rogers have cowboys number.
He'll frustrate the cowboys....again.

Packers: 27
Cowpokes: 24

LOL. Stack the Packers recievers vs this. Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Smith, Jarwin. Witten should be limited. Dak isn't losing this. Screw Garretts run 1st offense. No WAY our D gives up 27 at home.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Green Bay (3-1) at Dallas (3-1)
4:25 p.m. ET (Fox)
Point spread: Cowboys, -3.5

Although both of these teams are 3-1, I have on idea if they're actually any good. On the Cowboys' end, I'm not even sure we should count their three wins as actual wins, and that's because they've beaten the 0-4 Commanders, the 0-4 Dolphins and a Giants team that didn't have Daniel F. Dimes starting yet. At best, those games should count as a half win each.

On the Packers' end, they've beaten some slightly better teams, but their offense is still a mess. I once saw a dad get spit-up on by his baby at an airport, and the dad reacted with a look that I basically see on Aaron Rodgers' face every time he tries to go out and run Matt LaFleur's offense: Slightly annoyed, but trying to make it work, because he knows their stuck together for the long run.

The problem for the Packers this week is that it's going to be tough to make that offense work and that's because Davante Adams might not be on the field after injuring his toe in Week 4. Normally, that's the kind of injury that would have me thinking about picking the other team, but the Cowboys suffered an equally rough injury on Sunday when they lost left tackle Tyron Smith to a sprained ankle. Although Smith isn't expected to be out long, there's a good chance he'll miss this game.

Trying to replace a wide receiver for one game is a lot easier than trying to replace a left tackle. Although I expect this game to be close, I can't pick against the quarterback who has never lost a game at Jerry World: Aaron Rodgers. Whenever he plays in Dallas, Rodgers morphs into a super version of himself: Not only he is 3-0 all-time in his career, but the Packers have averaged 35.3 points per game in those wins.

With Adams potentially out, I don't think the Packers will quite hit that number, but he'll come close.

The pick: Packers 27-24 over Cowboys
I care little about CBS.
What does Vegas say?

stiletto

Reaction score
I want to see Aaron Rogers' clavicle sticking out of his shoulder pad after a Robert Quinn sack in the first quarter....How about them apples? LOL

Kidding!! (I think)....but I have a feeling we are going to see a good version of the team on Sunday. As long as we can keep Garrett out of Moore's game philosophy. I am 100% convinced Garrett told Moore to do what they did last year in New Orleans. The gameplan was almost identical to raggedy Linnehans. They all gotta go if that stuff continues...

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not even with Romo.

Shane612

Reaction score
Stuff your mouth with Popcorn, I'll put 10 hits of Acid in it. Dak ISN'T losing this.

Staubach won't let it happen.
Aikman won't let it happen.
White won't let it happen.
Prescott....anything can happen
:laugh: