Video: CBS Sports HQ: The Cowboys Plan with the 10th Pick

morasp

Reaction score
Watched that yesterday it was pretty good. I hope he's wrong about some of those round 2 safeties though.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watched that yesterday it was pretty good. I hope he's wrong about some of those round 2 safeties though.

I agree. Walker was impressive and had an answer and tons of information on every question asked. He was well prepared.

I have to think he was wrong ranking Washington that high. I have to think there are better options at #44.

Gaede

Reaction score
Man, I've been saying Sur-TAN this whole time. I remember them pronouncing his dad's name like that! Am I wrong?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If Dallas were to trade back in the first & take a LB or trade up from 44, that would make a bit more sense. But at 10, it would be a mistake to take a LB when you could potentially find your next middle LB at 44 or beyond.

You stick to taking the player at the more valuable positions.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
OTAs have always been voluntary. When players opt out of OTAs they are in effect canceling themselves out. Enough with this cancel culture. The players union is just trying to be woke when it advises its own players to cancel themselves out of OTAs. OTAs matter!!