CBS Sports pegs Cowboys to be one of 2018's biggest disappointments

StylisticS

Reaction score
You keep moving he goal post. You first asked,"Why do people keep saying this?" Like a difference in opinion does not exist. Then you qualify your standards by saying the Cowboys have had "little success". Then you requalify your standards by adding "one playoff game in seven seasons to me equals little success". Then you flip the script by conceding we have a difference of opinion..."Your standards maybe different." Had you just stuck with this realisation from the beginning, then you would not have even asked the original question..."Why do people keep saying this?" People have differences in opinion which accounts for them saying all sorts of different things.
blah blah blah. Didn't read your BS nor do I care to continue this with an argumentative person like yourself. My point still stands. Don't like it, put me on ignore.

jay94

Reaction score
All true the coaching staff continually holds this team back. The power running game is the only thing that gives us good football to watch keeping Garrett from having to coach much .
I think the next move is the FO to make and that is change head coaches so we don't waste Dak , Zeke , Martin , Fred and Lawrences careers like we did Romo Ware and Wittens.

Proof positive of what that change can do is our division rivals in Philly and unbelievable turnaround in record time while we stand stuck in cement with Jerry and our process that at this point breeds nothing but poor discipline and mediocrity.

Philly made DRASTIC moves last year, while have never even came close to that, our biggest moves is making moves is trading for players like Brice Butler. The Eagles are second behind only the Patriots in making moves the last 10 years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
blah blah blah. Didn't read your BS nor do I care to continue this with an argumentative person like yourself. My point still stands. Don't like it, put me on ignore.
You just got a butt whooping in a debate. Thanks for playing and conceding. Better luck next time. :)

StylisticS

Reaction score
You just got a butt whooping in a debate. Thanks for playing and conceding. Better luck next time. :)
What makes you think I was debating you? I wasn’t trying to engage in a back and forth from you from the beginning. But if you feel like you won an internet debate with someone who wasn’t debating you in the first place, consider examining your life later today.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
What makes you think I was debating you? I wasn’t trying to engage in a back and forth from you from the beginning. But if you feel like you won an internet debate with someone who wasn’t debating you in the first place, consider examining your life later today.
Said like another skilled debater that once stated, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. That was Bill Clinton's rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn't lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, "there's nothing going on between us." He was guilty and busted and only trying to be shifty with his words. That's what you are doing right now. This is a debate board. If you don't want to debate then stay off the playing field.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Said like another skilled debater that once stated, "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. That was Bill Clinton's rationalization to the grand jury about why he wasn't lying when he said to his top aides that with respect to Monica Lewinsky, "there's nothing going on between us." He was guilty and busted and only trying to be shifty with his words. That's what you are doing right now. This is a debate board. If you don't want to debate then stay off the playing field.
You mean a "master-baiter?" Very skilled lol... I couldn't resist..sorry, CARRY ON.

StylisticS

Reaction score
This isn’t a debate board, this is a discussion board. And if I didn’t want to have a long drawn out discussion over this particular issue in the first place, I will choose exactly that. I care not that this infuriates you.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This isn’t a debate board, this is a discussion board. And if I didn’t want to have a long drawn out discussion over this particular issue in the first place, I will choose exactly that. I care not that this infuriates you.
Now you want to debate over if this is a debate board? You must like getting your butt kicked by me. This is your one and only opportunity to retreat because I'm about to put another hunting on you... in a debating manner. "Ignore" me is my best advice to you.

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Now I see that you’re obsessed over me. How flattering.
We can be friends as I've already suggested or we don't have to be. You keep up the antagonizing commentary, you get what you get. I will debate you on any topic at anytime and you will lose. Do yourself a huge favor and "Ignore" me.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Now you want to debate over if this is a debate board? You must like getting your butt kicked by me. This is your one and only opportunity to retreat because I'm about to put another hunting on you... in a debating manner. "Ignore" me is my best advise to you.
You’re the one replying to me. If you think you’re “kicking my butt”, over this petty discussion, that’s on you. It’s funny to me that you think you are that important to me. But hey continue on your emotional wave obsessing over me though.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You’re the one replying to me. If you think you’re “kicking my butt”, over this petty discussion, that’s on you. It’s funny to me that you think you are that important to me. But hey continue on your emotional wave obsessing over me though.
Discussing and fussing is debate. Engaging in it is what it is. :) We can still be friends... or not. Your call.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Lord C'mon guys..can't we all just get along? lol ..Have a cookie and shake hands . :popcorn:

jay94

Reaction score
If we made some trade for Earl Thomas or something, I may have more hope. I still can't see this team being much better than last year, with the whole we have given us at wr, and we didn't upgrade two of our weakest spots safety and dt. Offer next years 2 for Earl Thomas, then would be a defense could get excited about.

Xelda

Reaction score
Outside of Tony Romo in the booth, I peg CBS Sports to be one of the biggest disappointments of 2018.