CBS Sports: Top FA LBs

chagus

Reaction score
Neither Warner nor White are coming to Dallas. Dallas doesnt bring in BIG names. Plus, Dak's paycheck is now a hindrance.

Sydla

Reaction score
Neither Warner nor White are coming to Dallas. Dallas doesnt bring in BIG names. Plus, Dak's paycheck is now a hindrance.
It won't be as it appears they are about to extend him which would lower his cap hit this year. Plus, I am not sure White is going to get as big a contract as people think.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
#10 has a Projected AAV of $3.5 million?

Stephen is out.

Yacht private chefs do not pay for themselves..

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Sorry I hear you but damn look at how bad we were, it's time to stop being so cheap!!!!
Absolutely no one here disagree with you. We are just telling you what’s gonna happen. There won’t be some big free agency push. Stephen has already begun walking Jerry’s “all in” quote back- not that it meant what we as fans wanted it to.

Maybe we get a trade or 2 like the cooks and Gilmore deals

MikeT22

Reaction score
Absolutely no one here disagree with you. We are just telling you what’s gonna happen. There won’t be some big free agency push. Stephen has already begun walking Jerry’s “all in” quote back- not that it meant what we as fans wanted it to.

Yeah we will probably give up a future draft pick or two for a couple of aging vets on 1 or 2 yr deals.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Looking forward to 2025 then!!

chagus

Reaction score
It won't be as it appears they are about to extend him which would lower his cap hit this year. Plus, I am not sure White is going to get as big a contract as people think.
Finally some good news. Thanks!

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Devin White seems like exactly what’s needed in the middle.

At some point the “too expensive” crap has to end and get the players they need instead of worrying about cap problems that are inevitable either way.
No, he was benched last year for reason's unknown.

Loso86

Reaction score
Blake Cashman is their type of player. Can't stay healthy, so will be a 1 year prove it deal. Typical type signing right there.

Doubt any other LB on this list will be signed.

Look for a few other payers not on the list.
I keep hearing Luvus name thrown around in different circles. I think they WILL actually sign a good valued TRUE MLB and then draft 1 or 2

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I believe Willie Gay Jr., is a realistic option. He would fill out the linebackers being able to play inside.

You would have assuming Hank is back

Tank - Osa - Hankins - Williams
Parsons - Gay - Overshown

Clark, LVE depth as needed.

In the end, I believe it’ll be Kendricks we bring here to play ILB
I agree. I think Willie gay or Josey jewell. Cheaper.

Aven8

Reaction score
Luvu or bust to me. Make a splash and do the right thing