Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 1st Half | San Francisco 49ers | 7 PM CST

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Yeah Tree!!! Is he the son of Harvard Prof. Ogletree? He's an old friend of mine.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Proctor better start packing his bags. Was that #25 Pat Watkins? who couldn't down the punt? If so, he might start packing also.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 at the 20 for the niners.

Pass out of the back field from Hill for 8.

MDIZZLE

Reaction score
Can our gunners NOT LOOK UP for the ball when its punted? Especially on a short field like that? JUST CATCH THE DAMN BALL, YOU DONT HAVE TO LET IT HIT THE GROUND!!!!!!!

Undisputed

Reaction score
The offseason talk about utilizing our RBs was overblown. Garrett can't even help it at this point. We are going to be a pass-happy team. I just hope we'll be a good pass-happy team.

rkell87

Reaction score
did ogletree make the team and proctor cut himself all in the same drive? lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10
2 WR left - hand off Gore pushes the pile for 5.

marchetta

Reaction score
Judas;2910203 said:
Ogletree wide opened on that last play.

3rd and 10

3 wides shotgun - Romo back pass short over the middle to Witten short of the 1st.

Yeah. O is killing that SF cornerback. O was open, but Tony threw an uncatchable pass. SF announcers said, Dallas' O-line is too good for SF to think they're going to get to Tony w/o blitzing and being creative. They said, SF can't expect Dallas to let them off the hook by Tony throwing bad passes. :laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 5

3 wides - quick pass to Robinson who breaks tackles for a 1st down.

marchetta

Reaction score
Undisputed;2910238 said:
The offseason talk about utilizing our RBs was overblown. Garrett can't even help it at this point. We are going to be a pass-happy team. I just hope we'll be a good pass-happy team.

Garrett is adjusting to the D. SF's D can't get to Tony. So, they got pass happy. It would have worked, if Tony hadn't rushed that throw to O over his head. SF's corners can't cover O, and their DLine can't get to Tony. So, why not get a bit pass happy?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

I left - Motion to the right - Hill hand off gore left side for near 5.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
7:35 1st quarter

2nd and 6 - 2 WR right - Motion flags fly - Maybe Ratliff, yes.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I've been nervous about our team's ability to stop the run too.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
marchetta;2910245 said:
Garrett is adjusting to the D. SF's D can't get to Tony. So, they got pass happy. It would have worked, if Tony hadn't rushed that throw to O over his head. SF's corners can't cover O, and their DLine can't get to Tony. So, why not get a bit pass happy?
a voice of reason.