Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2nd Half | Dallas Cowboys 0 Green Bay Packers 3 *4th QUARTER*

mldardy

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3079512 said:
Does that still only count for 1 loss?
Not sure what your angle is but you are complaining about us scoring. I will never complain about scoring especially to avoid a shutout.

J-DOG

Reaction score
JonJon;3079405 said:
What a flag fest going on
I don't trust this crew.
They missed a blatent hold on GB tackle Lang and then they missed the Felix recovery and did not penalize Mccarthy who was just trying to stop the game by calling for a review.
Triplett was trying to get underneath the hood when someone told him that GB was out of challenges.
I'm sure Mike Periera will have some convenient explanation for the foul ups after he gets 3 days to mull it over.
The above plus us missing a gimme field goal...again, and then us taking timeouts at the dumbest times cost us a chance to make this game close.
I am starting to think Mcbriar may be the problem with those field goal misses.

links18

Reaction score
BIGDen;3079539 said:
The incorrect call on Felix's fumble recovery was huge as well. Wittens PI killed another great pass and drive too.

Witten has his fair share of bone headed plays......

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Bach;3079528 said:
This was such a winnable game it's ridiculous. The drops, fumbles, penalties, bad play calling. They really tend to just beat themselves.

That's what pisses me off. I'm not going to say that this year will end like last year (there's far too much football to go), but this is the same **** they started last season. BEAT THEMSELVES!