Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2nd Half | Dallas Cowboys 0 Green Bay Packers 3 *4th QUARTER*

mldardy

Reaction score
sk0aL;3079463 said:
I can't think of a single player on this team that played well.

Not one single bright spot today. Today's performance was just one massive black hole of suck.
I know you are trying to be all dramatic but there were bright spots today. The defense as a hole was pretty good today even with the injuries.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
What a stat padding *****.

Get lost Roy.

Guess it makes sense though. Dude played for years on a losing team. He knows how to "get his" when it doesn't matter.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
BIGDen;3079461 said:
Romo shouldnt be in. This is stupid.

If Wade threw in the towel he'd get roasted. Everybody knows this; he can't win. You know as well as everyone else.

mldardy

Reaction score
Jimz31;3079488 said:
The points are meaningless......utterly meaningless.

The players know it....the coaching staff....I don't know....
I guess you'd rather be shutout.:rolleyes:

pjjrfan

Reaction score
Forget WAde, as a team this unit should not want to get shutout. Period. And it's a good thing they did get a score. Willliams had a big game, at least that's what Buck just said. Make a play when it counts Williams.

RESIN8

Reaction score
13 running plays in a low scoring game? Barber averaged 5 yards per carry. Why did we abandon the run?

Way to go Roy that was typical meaningless TD just like all those "Game is already in hand" you had as a Lion.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
If I hear "we play just to get better each week "I think I'll puke.

khiladi

Reaction score
While people are blaming Roy, Miles Austin was an absolute zero today and had one catch last week. Teams are taking him away...

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Go figure last shutout with Quincy Carter at QB.

What does that have meant for Romo if we were shut out today ?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;3079460 said:
Someone mention the thought of playing saints. I quiver inside just thinking about it.
The Saints haven't looked that great the past couple of weeks. the Rams game the all they could handle............the RAMS dude!

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
chuffly;3079484 said:
Roy had a great statistical day for someone that played as bad as he did. Oh well, at least fantasy teams benefitted.

mine did:rolleyes: :lmao:

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
robjgrif;3079443 said:

That's funny how? They're not winnable? Didn't say "guaranteed". Just stated facts. It's a good thing the Eagles lost. All we did was blow an opportunity to widen the gap between us and the Eagles.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
WAY TO MAKE A PLAY ROY WHEN THE GAME IS OVER

if not for the miss fg, roys fumble and romo missing a wide open austin early in the gm things couldve been different despite our terrible play

we failed to adjust on offense once again. we come in with a gameplan and when it doesnt work theres nothing we can do about it