Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I don't to hear anything about being "snake bit" after this game. Romo is injured because, once again, the pass protection whiffed on a block. That's execution. This coaching staff is an embarrassment.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
lol the story is usually when the defense isn't doing well the offense is. Then when the offense is, the defense isn't. Now since NEITHER are doing well, the ST finally steps up, crazy.

khiladi

Reaction score
rcaldw;3646181 said:
Romo didn't give us 20 points. 2 picks and a fumble and 3 very short fields did.

If Miles didn't drop two balls, it most likely would have been TDs...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just switch back to a 4-3 with a new coach. We're an indoor team, we're finesse. So let's stop pretending that we're the Steelers, Ravens, Patriots D.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
hand off here goes Bradshaw, bad tackling bad defense and he gets 22 yards left side.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't think Tony is this ENTIRE team, just doesn't have a clue in the world.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3646219 said:
I don't to hear anything about being "snake bit" after this game. Romo is injured because, once again, the pass protection whiffed on a block. That's execution. This coaching staff is an embarrassment.
Or fat lazy dumb players who can't hack it any longer. But coaching is a problem as well.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Jimz31;3646212 said:
And now my Dish goes out with the rain.....this never happens.....keep me updated.

Believe me when I saw you don't want to know.