Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 2ND QTR | New York Giants 24 Dallas Cowboys 20

BlueStar22

Reaction score
What sucks even more, how the hell does Brad and Babe just find out Romo has broken collarbone and we all knew?

khiladi

Reaction score
rcaldw;3646592 said:
With Kitna in this offense, ANY coordinator is going to look awful. How you go into a season you THINK may represent Super Bowl aspirations and carry Kitna as your backup I have no idea.

The funny thing is, Kitna had field days against our defense, especially against Bradie James who said he would make Kitna pay. Kitna was Garrett's pick also and Kitna ran a similar style offense in Detroit. It's no surprise Detroit and now Dallas are places where QBs get killed.

basilhayden

Reaction score
SacredStar;3646608 said:
Too late for a coaching change. It would be worse to change mid-season. We need Kitna to get praticing with the 1st team and you never know, he may pan out.

Pan out to what? 5-11???

Doomsay

Reaction score
rbr651;3646500 said:
No wonder the rest of the NFL teams hate Dallas fans, the majority of us are whiney little. Oh poor you if your team can't go to the superbowl every year. I'm more tired of the fans than I am the coaching staff. Just a bunch of little .......shut up and watch the game or jump off the band wagon now and shut your stupid mouths.

You act like this is just a recent event. Look at the history, we are among the worst teams in the league over the past 13 seasons. Supporting Jerry isn't smart.