Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 4TH QTR | Dallas Cowboys 7 Washington Commanders 13

WarC

Reaction score
Absolutely terrible playcalling, using valuable downs and valuable time on stupid throws. Moronic play all around, way too many penalties and 7 measly points from this offense. This is going to be rough year because this offense can no longer score any points. Idiotic penalty for Barron, the most penalized offensive lineman in football. Get rid of that idiot. The whole offensive team including most of the coaching staff performed terribly tonight, with the sole exception of Miles Austin.

EDIT: The defense did its job tonight. My ire is all for the offense.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
kmp77;3549396 said:
The OL cost us the game?? Who'd have thunk it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 7pts.....where are the Vanilla/Preseason guys???? We saw this same crap in the preseason and it carried over.

They will be here soon to tell you it's only week 1.

newlander

Reaction score
Much ado about nothing. IF he doesn't hold and RW catches the winner, do you all think we are actually going places? Tonight was a complete cluster a humiliation: penalties, penalties and more penalties. Thanks for extending Wade JJ: he's getting what he deserves and then some. This team won't make the playoffs this season: 9-7 at best.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The post game thread is now open.

The second half thread will be CLOSING in five minutes.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Wade has won a playoff game with very little to work with. So be respectful.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;3549359 said:
I cant believe it.

Romo scrambles, find a WIDE OPEN ROY for a TD.

But we had many other chances. That decision not to kneel hurts.

Yep, that fumble was a big factor, we were the better team, had every statistical category owned, and lost, because of that fumble.

JSP21

Redneck Daddy
Reaction score
Makes me sick to see players like Barron and Spears smiling and laughing after the game.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Alex Barron has me so pissed right now.

I cannot believe the game ended like that.

Ruined the Romo comeback legacy.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Jammer;3549414 said:
How in the world can you say the Cowboys didn't deserve to win this game? The defense gave up 6 points. How is that not deserving a win?

Well, you have to score more points than the other team.

Garrett is a master at racking up yardage (apparently), but seemingly can't get the team to score points. It's the same problem that seemingly reiterates itself.

DT101

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3549398 said:
Barron the most penalized player in the last 5 years and we trade for him ?
seriously, i thought we got rid of flozell for a reason...

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
superonyx;3549388 said:
David Beuhler, Tashard Choice, Alex Barron...................................................

Cut one, cut 2, cut all..... It doesnt matter. They all are responsible for letting down everyone in the organization. All of cowboy nation is feeling the sting because of these guys.

You keep Buehler and Choice, but you definitely cut Barron. He's a waste of a roster spot. He looked like a lost toddler out there. Unacceptable.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
superonyx;3549388 said:
David Beuhler, Tashard Choice, Alex Barron...................................................

Cut one, cut 2, cut all..... It doesnt matter. They all are responsible for letting down everyone in the organization. All of cowboy nation is feeling the sting because of these guys.

Totally agree

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;3549398 said:
Barron the most penalized player in the last 5 years and we trade for him ?
Don't get carried away - we traded Barbie Carp for him.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm so friggen pissed right now I can't even put it into words. The RT is absolutely the most awful POS I've ever seen play OL. 3 times he gets called for holding like that tonight and of course on the final play of the game he costs us the friggen game.

bracey

Reaction score
newlander;3549428 said:
Much ado about nothing. IF he doesn't hold and RW catches the winner, do you all think we are actually going places? Tonight was a complete cluster F' of a humiliation: penalties, penalties and more penalties. Thanks for extending Wade JJ: he's getting what he deserves and then some. This team won't make the playoffs this season: 9-7 at best.

Umm, actually yes. There's few easy games in the NFL and you got to win the close ones. Not the end of the world though. We looked worse plenty of times last season.

wxcpo

Reaction score
A flag on the winning play was a fitting end to a horribly played game. This team is poorly coached and until Wade and Garrett go this team will continue to underachieve. Based on coaching and play tonight I predict the Cowboys will go 9-7 and finish behind the Giants in the division. So much for superbowl aspirations.