Cbz40 Game Day Thread | 4TH QTR | Dallas Cowboys 7 Washington Commanders 13

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear the usual Wade Phillips positive spin. "Alex Barron had some positives...we see good things in him. He made some mistakes but he did some very good things too..."

:bang2:

newlander

Reaction score
SDogo is SOOOOOOOOOO right guys: Wade is a "players" coach......Barron won't be cut. No *****' chance......

StylisticS

Reaction score
The Dodger;3549378 said:
It wasn't just Barron. The Cowboys lost because they were stupid as a group.

But yeah, I think Barron is out of a job.

I don't care to hear if it wasn't just Barron. Cut him.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Thanks Tashard. Thanks Marty B for the block in the back that killed that drive. And, of course, thank you Alex ****ing Barron for costing us a game that will undoubtedly come back to haunt us.

Sincere thanks to you Defense, Tony, Miles, Jason, Felix and Dez for playing with heart and being clutch. Even you Roy, it's a shame that Barron ruined that for you and everyone else. What a play by Tony though, huh? What a waste of a game.....

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Would it benefit the Cowboys to blow up their coaching staff and start over?

Probably.

But let's face it. These issues through which we suffered tonight have been a constant with Jerry since he fired Jimmy.

chuffly

Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;3549448 said:
Alex Barron has me so pissed right now.

I cannot believe the game ended like that.

Ruined the Romo comeback legacy.

No kidding. That was an absolute hero play by Romo there, and it's all for naught thanks to that trash at RT. Do we seriously not have anyone better?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
The comedy of errors will continue as long as Jerry is actively managing the team and hiring *******es for coaches. Not to mention once again ignoring a major area of need.

How old is this ******* now?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
At least Carp recovered a fumble in a playoff game for us. Alex Barron has been nothing w/ the Rams and he's nothing here.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;3549532 said:
Would it benefit the Cowboys to blow up their coaching staff and start over?

Probably.

But let's face it. These issues through which we suffered tonight have been a constant with Jerry since he fired Jimmy.
Blow up the coaching staff? Make two changes and the issue's fixed (Barron and Garrett).