Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4240379 said:
Or Felix will get a chance to run behind Fiammetta.. and who knows what might happen then. Could be a Wally Pipp kind of thing, eh? ;)

:laugh2: touche

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4240380 said:
do the math, 22 seconds left deep in your own territory up by three scores, get to the locker room..

Or you take safe plays and try and get a field goal to give you more cushion...

22 seconds with 3 timeouts... that is a lot of time. That and I think it was actually like 28 seconds.

mldardy

Reaction score
Jimz31;4240385 said:
Remember that Fj looked fine after he got hurt and actually played a little bit more. Now he's been out for 4 straight weeks.

Hopefully, it's not too bad as he didn't have a bunch of guys around him like FJ did when he got hurt.
If you are talking about the New England game FJ didn't look fine. They had to take his shoe and check his ankle. He didn't look fine after he got hurt. Murray wasn't wincing in pain or anything. I think it is just precaution.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;4240371 said:
And then you would have complained we have no killer instinct.

uh the opportunity to drive was over when AOA fair caught the punt.

plus Garrett was trying to run the clock out instead of just kneeling.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
zrinkill;4240371 said:
And then you would have complained we have no killer instinct.

22 seconds left, up by three scores deep in your own end, you're not scoring from there.....the call was to kneel down....if they turned it over, what would you say then....let me guess, Garrett is an idiot!!

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
mldardy;4240392 said:
If you are talking about the New England game FJ didn't look fine. They had to take his shoe and check his ankle. He didn't look fine after he got hurt. Murray wasn't wincing in pain or anything. I think it is just precaution.

He played after he hurt his shoulder is what I'm saying. When he probably shouldn't have.

Sawred28

Benched
Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4240395 said:
22 seconds left, up by three scores deep in your own end, you're not scoring from there.....the call was to kneel down....if they turned it over, what would you say then....let me guess, Garrett is an idiot!!

rofl u called it, we have momentum, just take it into half up big

mldardy

Reaction score
Jimz31;4240396 said:
He played after he hurt his shoulder is what I'm saying. When he probably shouldn't have.
Well FJ is made of glass and he still played. Each player is different and we don't know what or if Murray is injured.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Been waiting for jg to find the gas pedal. I am not going to criticize him for this .

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Jimz31;4240396 said:

Everything happens for a reason. If he didn't get hurt you would of loved the run. Now that he got dinged up you hate the call. Stop being so reactionary.

tecolote

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4240395 said:

The Bills had 3 timeouts, you can't play to punt from your own endzone.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
JoeCorrado;4240379 said:
Or Felix will get a chance to run behind Fiammetta.. and who knows what might happen then. Could be a Wally Pipp kind of thing, eh? ;)

Felix is a good player and will make our run game that much better when he is healthy.

Garrett switching to a more zone style scheme is making a big difference.

I can't believe it took him this long to make that decision with the personel he has.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Galian Beast;4240389 said:
Or you take safe plays and try and get a field goal to give you more cushion...

22 seconds with 3 timeouts... that is a lot of time. That and I think it was actually like 28 seconds.
Do you guys really need to be complaining about something all the time?

This is the best the team has looked all year and your looking for a reason to complain. Murray will be fine........

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I have no problem with trying to get more points at the end of the half the way we have been moving the ball.

Both Dez and Robinson have been open all day and Witten has been a force. Why not take the shot?

Zman5

Reaction score
underdark;4240400 said:
Been waiting for jg to find the gas pedal. I am not going to criticize him for this .

I just want JG to call a balanced game. He has a run game now. He needs to use that now.

Ren

Reaction score
Best half of football i've seen from this team since the 09 season