Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

rash

Reaction score
lets hope the injury to demarco is nothing serious

is it just me or does he seem to fall forward without much contact at times?

yimyammer

Reaction score
Q for all you x & o guys, what adjustments, if any, can Buffalo make in the 2nd half that Dallas should be ready for?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Just got home...glad to join the action with a 28-7 lead. Has it really been this dominant?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This next drive is probably going to tell us how this game is going to be from here on out.

Stop them and pound the ball, or they score and we start slanging it around the field trying to put the game away.

loublue22

Reaction score
I see him sitting on the bench behind Romo taking oxygen

full pads

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Murray will return - left shoulder, will be good to go - (per cowboys radio broadcast)

Kick goes short, bounces at the 15, and nearly not fielded, he fielded it at the 17.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
What are they challenging? He pretty clearly had the ball with his foot in bounds.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Yoshimitsu;4240401 said:
Everything happens for a reason. If he didn't get hurt you would of loved the run. Now that he got dinged up you hate the call. Stop being so reactionary.

I loved the run and didn't want the kneel down...where do you get that I said we shouldn't have been running plays?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ball at the 16 - It's funny, he had to field it, he was waiting for it to go out of bounds and was running out of time. The play is being challenged.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Ren;4240409 said:
Best half of football i've seen from this team since the 09 season

The first half of the DET game was better. Their offense was helpless against us, they couldn't do anything.

loublue22

Reaction score
If what Boomer is saying is correct, this is a stupid challenge. I'll be honest, never seen this rule come up before.