Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Great throw by Fitzpatrick. Alan Ball got whooped, don't know why he was smiling

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Roughing on Ware.

1st and 10

3 wides - hand off hard running, 13 yards, with Lee in there.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

3 wides - Fitz hand off dancing, 2 yards, maybe.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
his helmet didn't even touch fitzgerald.

football is becoming unwatchable these days.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
That is how Tony Romo described the state of the Dallas Cowboys today.

We are finding out who we are and learning how to win games; I think that you will see that on the field.

I love the confidence and am looking to see how the new found knowledge that Romo professes this team now has, will translate to the field.

The game today is one where the Cowboys are facing off against a solid football team in the Bills. We are all hoping to see the Cowboys start to come off the roller coaster of win one, lose one and to string some wins together. Today is an opportunity for us to get a peak at just who we are, and where we can expect to go from here.

If this team is going to gel, it must do so now. Game nine of the season and we are 4-4 - that is the record, but does it tell the whole story?

I ask you all, just who are we as a team today? Where are we going?

I started the season predicting 9-7 as worst case scenario, and 11-5 being best case. more importantly, we need to win in the post season. That is who I see us as. A playoff caliber team who has the ability to win in the playoffs. I don't see us as a Super Bowl team just yet, but if we can win in the playoffs...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 8

4 wides empty - Fitzpatrick blitzed, HITS FUJBLED, RECOVERED, NO DID NOT RECOVER. wARE ALMOST RECOVERED BUT A DEFENDER HITS HIM AND HE MISSED IT.

bracey

Reaction score
iowast8rs;4240466 said:
the D is starting to worry me

Why? The Bills are good usually. Fred Jackson is a beast. The D is playing very well.