Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

VThokie7

Reaction score
As good as Murray has been, we've yet to really see him fully show one of the traits that got him drafted, his ability to catch out of the backfield. So excited for what he can become.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This is what this team was missing.

Instead of Romo chucking it late, we have a guy pounding it down their throats.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Nice play-calling by JG for the most part....one drive was crazy play-calling, but outside of that, very good play-calling. Good execution too.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
tanner should of cut it up. The first down and blocking was there. He was looking for the edge. Can't wait to see murray and felix murder defenses.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
VThokie7;4240993 said:
As good as Murray has been, we've yet to really see him fully show one of the traits that got him drafted, his ability to catch out of the backfield. So excited for what he can become.

i look forward to some formations with murray and felix in the backfield together. oh my...

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
VThokie7;4240993 said:
We wont need him too when Felix is back, gonna be a deadly combo :)

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Drafted Demarco in fantasy. Cut im a long time ago when he wasn't getting any run...

SDCowboy

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4240995 said:

That's exactly what you want. Let Romo carve them up for 3 quarters and Murray put the game away late.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
dboy214;4240999 said:
i look forward to some formations with murray and felix in the backfield together. oh my...

As long as Fiametta is back there as well.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I think Tanner will get better as time goes on he did come from a small school so he has somethings to learn. I do like him as a change of pace for Murray and he knows his role and what his job is

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
MegaMagick;4240995 said:

Funny how a good running game helps EVERYBODY isn't it? Lots of credit to the OL today. Actually 2 games in a row of nice run and pass blocking. Keep it up Dallas!!!!