Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Buffalo Bills 7 Dallas Cowboys 44 | FINAL

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4240972 said:
What an awful offensive line. :rolleyes:

Did I mention that the O-line sucks?

And what is Costa doing out there drawing a holding penalty?

These guys are mediocre, at best.

:cool:

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
So what's the record for consecutive FGs made? Bailey looks like he wants that record....

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
Thing is we have gotten rid of the Choices and Williams' and we have guys who have determination and want to prove themselves in this league. In order to make a run and be successful we have to have guys like Robinson and our FB make plays. Our defense has been amazing even without Jenkins.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Seems like JG did what alot of wanted him to do....go back and look at what made Dallas so good back in the day. This game reminds of of those days...but this IS Buffalo. :D

starfrombirth

Reaction score
thisisepic;4241020 said:
Thing is we have gotten rid of the Choices and Williams' and we have guys who have determination and want to prove themselves in this league. In order to make a run and be successful we have to have guys like Robinson and our FB make plays. Our defense has been amazing even without Jenkins.

Buffalo has actually had a lot of open receivers. Fitz has just not seen them.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I have no words for Bailey, Murray & Romo. Just amazing.

Kick is 3 yards deep, coming out, nice gain to the 33.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Jimz31;4241022 said:
Seems like JG did what alot of wanted him to do....go back and look at what made Dallas so good back in the day. This game reminds of of those days...but this IS Buffalo. :D

True dat. I figured he wanted to beef up the offensive line and find his Emmitt.

And let's not downplay the Bills. They're a good team. Young but good. We were just better this day.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
thisisepic;4241020 said:

Now that u mentioned RW, does it slightly irk anyone else that AOA is wearing 11? I know it means NOTHING, but I just liked us without any reminder of that clown.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Passing: T. Romo (DAL) - 270 YDS, 3 TD

Rushing: D. Murray (DAL) - 20 CAR, 135 YDS, 1 TD

Receiving: D. Bryant (DAL) - 6 REC, 74 YDS, 1 TD

1st and 10 - 3 wides make that 4 - shotgun - Fitzpatrick, pass is INTERCEPTED NEWMAN, HELLO NEWMAN PICK SIXXXXXXXXXXX