Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

slomoxn

Reaction score
There is another thread on here about TNew... are all of his defenders going to STILL stand beside his we don't know if he is worth his contract amount vs other cornerbacks in the league?

No, I cannot play cornerback in the NFL I work construction, but if I did I would be worth my contract. This guy is done, 4.3 speed??? That guy just turned on the afterburners on is behind.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4346805 said:
When the play was there to be made, Newman didn't make it. Eli, does not get sacked a lot. It's not just Dallas. The Giants make it a point to protect Eli at all cost.
And that doesn't make the rest of the D suck any less. Sack Eli or at least pressure him and he doesn't make that play.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4346797 said:
So then, as is your mantra, Newman was NOT targeted and NOT at fault?

It was man defense and his receiver got open on a short cross. Then Elam ran into the DESIGNED seal block and it turned a 5-10 yard play into a TD. Newman shouldnt have let him get open, but he had rolling safety help he was relying on and that shallow safety help didnt do their job.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4346798 said:
maybe Jerry can come down out of his box and have a talk to newman....

And tell NewMan to walk home to Dallas if we don't win. Get a replacement for him, if he doesn't want to make the plays he doesn't need to play for this team:bang2:

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
SDogo;4346792 said:
Good grief.......

Guess asking for prayers for a 67 year Cowboys fan and season ticket holder who had a heart attack on the way to the game today in a off topic forum needs to be put in here.

Sorry to hear that SDogo.

Mash

Reaction score
It's all Wade fault.......

Come on Cowboys....don't choke this season away....

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
SDogo;4346792 said:
Good grief.......

Guess asking for prayers for a 67 year Cowboys fan and season ticket holder who had a heart attack on the way to the game today in a off topic forum needs to be put in here.

bracey

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4346809 said:
His scheme is too predictable and he blitzes ALL THE TIME. Our back four isn't good enough to do that. He has to play to the strengths of his players and he doesn't. He thinks "his" scheme is enough.

That's what Phillips decided and what got him fired. Getting pressure on the opposing QB is our only hope.

newlander

Reaction score
Leapfrogged by a 280 lb tight end named 'bear'...then beat on a 2 yard out and outran for another 80 for a td....he is GARBAGE.....JUST A TOTAL POS:bang2:

Arch Stanton

Reaction score
SDogo;4346792 said:
Good grief.......

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
We've known little else but disappointment for over decade now?

What's another year?:D

Mash

Reaction score
It's all Wade fault.......

Come on Cowboys....don't choke this season away....