Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Eddie

Reaction score
RS12;4347169 said:
Dont worry. Jerry has a line on WR in the 1st round of the draft who will fix everything.

No, he'll wind up trading two first round picks for some lame WR.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Well Mr Romo, our defense is what it is, garbage. It's up to you to the Brees for today. And GARRETT, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR BUTT and call some MAX-PROTECTION, anything to give Romo time to throw the dang ball.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sigh... game of inches.

If Newman tackles Pascoe on 3rd and 9 and if Ball recovers that muffed punt...

Sigh.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Still going to say Ryan shouldn't be fired...he does not have this Defefnese ready to play. No discipline, can't even make a tackle.....I know it is the players, but Ryan doesn't have them ready...

UKCowboysFan

Reaction score
We need to employ a tackling coach, or at least someone who can show this useless bunch how to tackle.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
our defense is soft. We fold under pressure. we have a bunch of walking toilet paper out there. Sucks but its true. We have no warriors. Newman has to be the softiest corner we have on the roster. He is always stuck to the WR blocks.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Emperor;4347167 said:
I feel bad for Ware. I feel bad for Witten. I feel bad for Romo.

They're watching their best years, their best efforts going to waste because ********s like Terence Newman, Anthony Spencer, our entire offensive line, Alan Ball, etc. don't give theirs.

Maybe the latter are just not that good.

jimmy40

Reaction score
revospeed;4347175 said:
Abram "The Gutless Wonder" Elam. I'm sure people are really happy about signing him over a competent safety this year.
Rob's boy