Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

jblaze2004

Reaction score
jazzcat22;4347194 said:
Still going to say Ryan shouldn't be fired...he does not have this Defefnese ready to play. No discipline, can't even make a tackle.....I know it is the players, but Ryan doesn't have them ready...

his job is to put the guys in place to make plays. Its not his fault they don't make them.

munkee

Reaction score
bracey;4346814 said:
It's a whole lot better than last year. Especially against the run.

Yeah they sure look better against the run. :rolleyes: This defense sucks and Ryan should be embarrassed with the job he did this year.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4347178 said:
Under the new CBA, you can't tackle during the season. Is that correct?
Apparently our players got that memo...and they believed it.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
To me, we need to act like it's 5:00 left in the game. I don't care anymore. Let's do something!

slomoxn

Reaction score
Well, I can go back to playing Elder Scrolls (Skyrim) with my son now. This game is OVERRRRRRRR. Man I am so done with this mess. I'm not going to say we need a new GM and several new players because all teams are not run as well as we are, but we need someone that can anticipate a players decline and plan accordingly.

There are teams in the NFL that cut players as soon as the decline starts and we as fans say they have no loyalty to their players. Well whenever my boss says good job to me I tell him thanks but that is not neccessary, his thanks is my paycheck each week.

Loyalty my behind, if you are not producing it is time to go.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Newman, James, Spears, Spencer, Kosier, etc.

All of these guys have been here a LONG time with minimal success.

Hate to say it, but so have Romo, Ware, Witten and Rat, but at least they bring something to the table.

Also hate to say it, but I don't and haven't seen a true leader in the bunch.

wileedog

Reaction score
jazzcat22;4347194 said:
Still going to say Ryan shouldn't be fired...he does not have this Defefnese ready to play. No discipline, can't even make a tackle.....I know it is the players, but Ryan doesn't have them ready...

Nothing to do with Ryan. Several players have been exactly where they should have been to make key stops and failed miserably.

This team is gutless.

loublue22

Reaction score
missed a wide open Dez to open the game, 2 awful missed tackles that lead to touchdowns, a fumble on a punt with a clear shot to recover in their territory

just embarrassing

and more mistakes, Romo and Jones running into each other

bula

Reaction score
So Many STUPID MISTAKES. I cant believe this is a professional football team

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We just might get shut out too with the pathetic O-Line. Mentally weak team and they deserve to be called that unless they can man up.

Knew that you can't trust this Defense. Time to move on and start cutting people:lmao2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If you mean the td play that wasn't spencer it was elam. At least get the people right if you're going to dog them.

newlander;4347172 said:
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LAUGHABLE POS THIS GUY IS.............AND DOPES ON HERE CONSTANTLY DEFENDED HIM AND NEWMAN............:bow: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

Doomsay

Reaction score
links18;4347177 said:
44-6, here we come. And we thought Wade was the problem......

Jerry Jones is the worst owner in football.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, this team is an embarrassment. They look just as terrible as when Wade was head coach.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4347185 said:
Same old, Same old Defense. Useless. Just bow down to Eli and call it a day.

Rob and his Brother constantly talking and having nothing to back it up. Beat down is on the way

What about offense , 3 and out ?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Wait a minute....

I thought Wade was fired?

This team doesn't even want to win. They want a vacation.