Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

tyke1doe

Reaction score
DallasCowboysRule!;4347367 said:
We can't catch a break.

We can't make our own breaks. Bad fundamentals. You can't win a game with bad fundamentals.

QT

Reaction score
Hey we should sign Sensy and Spears to a contract extension. They are so worth it. I should be GM. Anyone can do it....

NickZepp

Reaction score
IAMKING;4347389 said:
So with that 14th pick...

If we get another offensive player with the 14th pick even if it's OLine I may just quit. We need defense and lots of it.

Eddie

Reaction score
Missed FG is our break.

But Romo can't throw.

What's the point.

We'll lose 5 yards and go three and out.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4347287 said:
This game is over. But it shouldn't be surprising to anyone who isn't a homer in their analsyis of the Cowboys.

The offensive line is young but inexperienced. The secondary can't cover anyone. And the defensive line can't get to the quarterback.

I wish I could say I was disappointed, but I lowered my expectations early based on what I actually saw, not based on what I hoped for.

I can say it. I am disappointed.

This is what I did not expect to see. I knew that we would be in a fight, but the gnats are worse at home than we are. Today, we are hitting on zero cylinders.

Yes, I believed we had a chance to win the game. Sometimes, I even buy lotto tickets. It is fun to think of the what-ifs, you know.

This game will be over by the half unless we can get something going quickly. No pressure to speak of on Manning... again. Newman.... what can I say about Newman? The guy is done here. He just needs to be gone.

Too many mistakes, too much confusion along the o-line.

So... about that 14th pick in the draft?

:laugh2:

slomoxn

Reaction score
sillycon;4347344 said:
This is what happens when Romo is subjected to consistent pressure. He starts folding quickly...
You mean falling to prevent a direct hit... Remember, other teams when they get a sack hit OUR quarterback hard, our players kind of lay into them just hard enough to get them down. Sorry but Romo is doing the right thing by not letting them clobber him.