Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

newlander

Reaction score
CrazyMonster;4347448 said:
A TD on this drive and this is a ballgame

...it will be 14-7.........then they'll jam it down our cake hole and make it 21-7......not a game........AT ALL:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

aquavita

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4347439 said:
Man the Giants are going to get smacked by Atlanta.

My only consolation is that it will be a lot of fun watching whoever plays the giants next week kill the absolute **** out of them. Only the cowboys could make this horrible giants team look this good.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I'll call it right now... we will win this game tonight. 7:18 2nd Quarter... we are down 14-0.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ball gone in less than 2 seconds. That's what I'm talking about.

cds99

Reaction score
As much as i liked the pick of tyron smith, i thought jerry jones and company was so ignorant for not taking a guy like patrick peterson when they where that close to being able to get a guy of that caliber.

DallasCowboysRule!;4347443 said:
It's time that he was let go. He had a long run here but at this point all he is is a liability.

yesfan

Reaction score
jobberone;4347459 said:
Despite the bad play we are still in the game. Jason needs to change his game plan though.

iT'S the only one he has

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Not only does Jerry Jones need to resign as GM but he needs to sell the team because obviously the deal he made with the devil for those 3 Super Bowls...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Holy crap, Fiammetta runs just like the Moose. Runs like a robot

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
rcaldw;4347468 said:
I'll call it right now... we will win this game tonight. 7:18 2nd Quarter... we are down 14-0.

I hope you're right. I really do.

ANTHONYSCOTT

Reaction score
Yeah its over. Thats two fumbles that have gone to Dallas players and they still dont get them. Its not their night at all. We need a new secondary. The only one I would keep is Jenkins. We need pass rushers. We are getting no pressure on Eli at all! The O line sucks and coaching, it is what it is! We dont deserve to be on this field tonight with these guys. That being said its only
14 - 0.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Finally some smart PC by Garrett, not having Romo stand like a statue in the pocket.