Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
And there's our Achilles heal in the defense —*the flats.

Thanks for learning your lesson Rob.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Skeletor is not looking to happy, I hope those glasses are helping him see the product he has us paying and rooting for. Hopefully a few contracts are nulled next year.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Fifteen years, and this organization still looks lost.

This is when you start losing fans, Jerry.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4347624 said:
Let's rag on Romo for trying to make a play! He's the only one trying, if you haven't notice.
Don't you love it? Romo is playing for his life out there and he get's blasted for a penalty. Complain when anyone else on this team is even trying.

fweegy

Reaction score
There is no hope for this team. It is dismal from the very top to the very bottom. This will not get better soon, in fact it will continue to get worse over time. There is no management, no coaching, no players, no guts, no heart. Any of you who think this will get fixed and be better next year is crazy.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Also I'm tired of seeing the coaches being blamed. These are the same dumb *** players who've been making the same dumb plays for at least 5 years.

utrunner07

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4347658 said:
Also I'm tired of seeing the coaches being blamed. These are the same dumb *** players who've been making the same dumb plays for at least 5 years.

Dead on.