Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

BGKAHUNA88

Reaction score
UppityCracker2;4347620 said:
I don't think anything more can go wrong. This team is awful. The Giants just won a Superbowl a few years ago. We deserve this and not them.

no one deserves anything... you go out and earn it.

and this group of cowboys for the last 5 years has come up small in almost every game they needed to win.

SWG9

Reaction score
These safeties are great...at making tackles 20 yards downfield.

loublue22

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4347648 said:
And there's our Achilles heal in the defense —*the flats.

Thanks for learning your lesson Rob.

or right up the middle

Can we look any more pathetic? Nobody knows what they're doing, this is a joke. Why shouldn't people be fired over this?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We need less time to prepare, we play better. The more time you give this dumb coaching staff, the worse we are.

D1G

Reaction score
Way to go Jerry. You've been doing it your way for about 17 yrs now. Hows it working out for ya?? Call me, I'd love to tell ya!!

yesfan

Reaction score
Sorry,this is not the Cowboys i grew up with.I've been a fan for better than 45 years,i don't know how much more of this i can stand.

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
Joe Realist;4347607 said:
7-4 to 8-8. That is a collapse

It is.

If that is the way this ends. And "realistically" speaking... it looks like the odds are on your side.

I believe that this could even be described, as a debacle.

Wonder who gets released before start of next season? I hope that Garrett and company hold the players to their actions in this game. Those who played hard, those who made mental mistakes, those who mailed it in, and those who gave their all.

This is a job interview for the entire team.

newlander

Reaction score
Ran Alongside Bradshaw And Didnt' Want Any Part Of Tackling Him...pos........ball Is Hurt.......good.

Mash

Reaction score
Out of sorts?

Hahaha

Can't be....we have better coaching this year......