Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If the pass protection is having problems, just call shorter routes, get the ball out fast, and that will loosen up the secondary, then you can hit them deep.

Garrett has to help Romo out.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
To anyone trying to blame Romo: He is 16/18. Look at our atrocious line and you will see how truly impressive that is.

STSINAZ

Reaction score
This is what happens when you have a novice for a GM who is a,meddling owner. You have someone who cantn analyze talent asca professional so when holes on our yeam happen he has not made the proper provision. Case and point ILB. He didnt think we would have a problem there. He couldnt see that james and brooking were done. He drafts an ilb but he drafts someone who is hurt when he should have gotten someone who could help now. Same thing with newman. He is done but jerry couldnt see it. Ball shouldnt be on this team. He sucks. Scandrick is bad. We are left with nothing but injury prone jenkins. And this has happened at every position over the years. When one hole pops up and he fixes that or tries, another is forming that he,has,no idea about. Same ol same ol. That problem will continue,as long as you have a novice as your gm and meddling owner. It will never change.

utrunner07

Reaction score
mldardy;4348361 said:
Defense do something for crying out loud. A pick six, I'll even take a turnover. Anything.

You need to be specific, this defense is likely to give up a touchdown and count that as doing something.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Hostile;4348338 said:
I really hope we sign him long term.

Agree.

He's a playmaker and hasn't been spoiled by the rotten apples that are here...yet.

We need a whole bunch more like him.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Nice drive. I would love to see us go no huddle the rest of the game.

thestarwillreturn

Reaction score
thestarwillreturn;4348314 said:
Lets get a score and take it one series at a time.

C'mon guys, we got a score... even though we're fans, we need to keep believing just like the players need to.

There will be plenty of time for blasting them if they go down but lets create some positive carma!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Romo is 16/18 173 yds 1 TD. With those numbers I'd expect us to be in the game. The D needs to grow a pair and prove their worth.