Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 14 New York Giants 31 | Final

jblaze2004

Reaction score
if only we could of held onto those fumbles that ball and sensy should have had.:banghead:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Funny how the oline looks better when you actually get the ball out and stop diddling at the line.

Silverstar

Reaction score
good...now give me another 7 points...and then another 7 points.

Oh, let's hold their offense to 21 points while we're at it.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Here is what I would do... Hire and pay Dick Butkus, Jack Lambert, Erick Williams, John Randle, Randy White, Lawrence Taylor, and Michael Irvin to come in and evaluate the heart of these players over a period of an offseason/preseason. Let THEM cut who they think needs to go and who needs to stay. Obviously there wouldn't be many defensive players left (Ware, Ratliff, Lee) but at least we'd get rid of the cancer that infests this team with complacency, heartlessness, and laziness.

I know it would not be possible to cut everyone but we could get rid of the biggest offenders. Definitely Newman, James, Sensabaugh, Elam, and Ball HAVE TO GO!!!

jblaze2004

Reaction score
but don't worry guys the defense is about to come back on the field. Cover your eyes and hope we can get a quick 3 and out.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
That by far is the best job of offensive adjustments I've seen from jason garrett all year. That was a job well done.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4348384 said:
Agree.

He's a playmaker and hasn't been spoiled by the rotten apples that are here...yet.

We need a whole bunch more like him.

Couldn't agree more. So tired of all-hype players who fail to produce time after time.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
The Natural;4348381 said:
You're killin me :lmao2:

Man, I love the Cowboys, but I am so sick of these core guys (Witten, Romo, Ware, Rat get a pass) that sick's not even a good word for it.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Cowboyz88;4348384 said:
Agree.

He's a playmaker and hasn't been spoiled by the rotten apples that are here...yet.

We need a whole bunch more like him.

Guarantee you, sign him long term and he will fade away.

mldardy

Reaction score
utrunner07;4348380 said:
You need to be specific, this defense is likely to give up a touchdown and count that as doing something.
LOL on the inside.

RS12

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4348375 said:
To anyone trying to blame Romo: He is 16/18. Look at our atrocious line and you will see how truly impressive that is.

So true.