Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 16 New England Patriots 20 | 4TH QUARTER

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys were too worried about Romo throwing the game away instead of trying to maintain possession and sewing up the game. Only a stupid team would give Brady and that offense an opportunity to beat you in the end.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
alohawg;4182129 said:
Season is done folks, we suck.

Not necessarily. There's still positives to come from this game. We held the FREAKIN Patriots to 20 points. How many more high-powered offenses are we going to see like the Patriots?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
cowboys#1;4182138 said:
what a dumbaz throws it outta bounds on a hail mary

he sucks

He was drifting to his right and had someone coming up on him.

Hail Mary's are stupid anyway because if you're throwing all your hope on that after making critical mistake after critical mistake, you might as well just give up watching football. This game was lost because the offense couldn't get a TD and had to settle for multiple FGs.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Nobody can continue to make excuses for Garrett. He simply doesn't learn. And let this be a lesson to all you Run Run Run people. You gotta know your team, and your opponent.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I can't wait until Hudson Houck is gone. That guy can't coach a running O-line to save his freakin life. He had his time and he's WAY past his prime.

DL23

Reaction score
If you had told me before the game we would hold them to 20 points, I would've backed this team to win 8 times out of 10. To only score 16 points against the WORST defense in the league is terrible.

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
Heisenberg;4182146 said:
We could just as easily be 0-5.

Think I'd rather be 0-5 at this point. I'd hate for the Cowboys to miss the playoffs and end up somewhere in the middle come draft day.

The Panch

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4182124 said:
We should be 5-0, and we're 2-3
That's what makes this season so terrible.

New England is the only team you can argue that outplayed us this season and I still feel we were the better team on the field. Just a typical choke job season in Dallas. Usually we have to wait til December/January for this one.

Atleast we dont have to get our hopes up only to get them crushed like we have for the last 5 years.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
our offense stunk it up out there. Constant penalties that was drive killers. and then play not to lose at the end instead of playing to win aka get a first down. dang. 3 dumb runs. Now we lost.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Worst part for me is now we get another inevitable week of *****ing and ruing from all comers, so disappointed........