Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 16 New England Patriots 20 | 4TH QUARTER

MC KAos

Reaction score
i hate these games, when you think you have no shot to win, you get in the game, you are winning, you get your hopes up for a win, and BOOOOOOMMMM, goes out the window.....sigh.....

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Garrett's philosophy/style is outdated. It doesn't work in today's NFL.

kevsstang

Reaction score
This is on garrett. They are up by 24 on the lions and he passes the ball. Now they are up by 3 and they run the ball. This is worse play calling than little kids football

fifaguy

Reaction score
loublue22;4182153 said:
Screw you jason Garrett

every week I think it can't get any worse, and it does

yes, this piece of crap is on him. utterly clueless and gutless when it comes to crunch time. i don't want to hear anything about how weak the nfc east is and how we still have a great chance, etc. week in and week out we crash or almost crash in every imaginable way. sickening....

newlander

Reaction score
SlwSVT;4182144 said:
Good call! He killed the momentum on that drive. Totally flattend that drive.

....this kid has 2 or3 monster games per season and everyone gets out the annointing oil: he is mediocre at best. Can't catch balls RIGHT to him. 40 yr old Deion Branch catches everything thrown his way. Miles is just......average. Kinda like this team.:rolleyes:

links18

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4182171 said:
He was drifting to his right and had someone coming up on him.

Hail Mary's are stupid anyway because if you're throwing all your hope on that after making critical mistake after critical mistake, you might as well just give up watching football. This game was lost because the offense couldn't get a TD and had to settle for multiple FGs.

Also because our offensive coordinator/head coach, ran a give-up series.

SlwSVT

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4182128 said:
He had to call a run on 3rd down because it was 3rd and 18
Because you can't trust Romo, duh! He has killed us in 2 prior games.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The Patriots played their worst game at home in YEARS and Garrett couldnt win because he has no grasp of situational playcalling.

I'm literally ashamed of myself for ever believing in him.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Worse part for me is now we get another inevitable week of *****ing, slamming and ruing from all comers, so disappointed........

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Second straight week Jason Garrett's offense had the ball with 4 minutes left and a lead and second straight week they couldn't close it.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
links18;4182180 said:
What would you call that last offensive drive?

Inept playcalling. Nowhere near a meltdown.

That would be a fumble or Romo INT like we're used to seeing.

mldardy

Reaction score
Dash28;4182194 said:
We NEED a real OC.
Yeah, I don't mind Garrett being head coach but he can't be both at this point. It is too much for him.

MC KAos

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4182181 said:
Go take a nap.

2-3 in a weak division, season is far from over.

i agree, 9 wins might win our division, and we have played the 2 road AFC games and the best team in the NFC west, so id say our schedule is easier going forward. we really need to win 2 of the next 3 tho to get to 4-4 at worse at the half

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
kevsstang;4182189 said:
This is on garrett. They are up by 24 on the lions and he passes the ball. Now they are up by 3 and they run the ball. This is worse play calling than little kids football

:lmao2: I was looking for some arm chair OC start this and lo and behold, didn't get dissappointed.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
tyke1doe;4182166 said:
Not necessarily. There's still positives to come from this game. We held the FREAKIN Patriots to 20 points. How many more high-powered offenses are we going to see like the Patriots?

Yeah, the defense is awesome. You have to love their performance but the offense is just pathetic in key aspects.

To be honest, I wasn't sure Ryan's D was going to hold up but I was pretty confident the offense would hang some points on the board and instead they failed the team again.

This defense is playing to well to be hamstrung by a single aspect of the offense that has been a problem for years.

It's completely irrational and Garrett is solely to blame. When you have an opportunity inside their territory you absolutely cannot fail over and over and over again.

The defense deserves much better than what they have playing on the other side of the field.