Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 27 Washington Commanders 24 | F/OT

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
T-NEW looks LOST 8million dollars to run around LOST. same ol. cowboys same ol DB's no need to worry just hope they dont make it to embarrassing

It is hero or zero with this team.

drawnstripes

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4255751 said:
I think so too. I think we'll come out with some adjustments. Shanahan's offense hasn't changed at all. Runs the same 5 or 6 plays with the stretch playaction.

good call :bang2:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
That was Alan Ball's best play of his career in coverage. He actually turned back at the ball

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Good coverage by Ball...the ball had to be absolutely perfect, and it wasn't.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
We're playing like a bunch of entitled welfare bums in the doorway of reality.

This just shows we're not an elite team. We suck.

Do the Steelers play down to the Browns? Do the Cheatriots play down to the Jets? Do you think the Giants are going to fark around with the Eagles tonight?

I'm tired of these blue ballers. I'm sick of these schlubs. It's games like these that make me wish I never liked football let alone the Dallas Cowboys.

Yeah, CASmith, pal, I know I am overreacting. But I'm sick of waiting! 15 YEARS! You got kids? I've got 9 nephews ages 6 to 18. All they know about the Cowboys is lossing. As a man, do you know how that hurts when you see them like the bandwagon teams out there instead of the team that you grew up on?

I'm exasperated.

mldardy

Reaction score
Every db should do what Ball did. He got beat but turned his head around at the last minute. You can make a play on the ball and avoid the penalty.

loublue22

Reaction score
great play from Ball

lol at Grossman looking like Peyton Manning, perfect passes everywhere