The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Commanders have a high-powered offense.

:showme:

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The Emperor;4255835 said:
We're playing like a bunch of entitled welfare bums in the doorway of reality.

This just shows we're not an elite team. We suck.

Do the Steelers play down to the Browns? Do the Cheatriots play down to the Jets? Do you think the Giants are going to fark around with the Eagles tonight?

I'm tired of these blue ballers. I'm sick of these schlubs. It's games like these that make me wish I never liked football let alone the Dallas Cowboys.

Yeah, CASmith, pal, I know I am overreacting. But I'm sick of waiting! 15 YEARS! You got kids? I've got 9 nephews ages 6 to 18. All they know about the Cowboys is lossing. As a man, do you know how that hurts when you see them like the bandwagon teams out there instead of the team that you grew up on?

I'm exasperated.

The good thing is you're still alive

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Hoofbite;4255795 said:
Just nothing.

Grossman is just gonna eat the defense alive. And that says something.

Quite overreacting, you nasty overreactor! :p:

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Spencer needs to pick it up or get out. I think he'll figure it out at some point but it may not be with us.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
That's why I silently chuckle at Cowboys fans who become all giddy after a win, declaring emphatically we're going to the playoffs or we won't lose to the Commanders, etc.

That's why I think it's good to have a week-to-week perspective on the Cowboys and not to get too caught up in the unrealism of fandom.

This team did well against the Bills, but this is the NFL. I don't care how "sorry" you think a team is, that team is capable of beating you, especially if it's a division rival.

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
17-10 Commanders
Unbelievable, the Cowboys D is making Rex actually look like a decent QB.

Gaede

Reaction score
Real1st;4255837 said:
Now the offense needs to get their **** together.

What are the chances that Garrett taught Bryant and Ogletree the right routes at half time?

Or that Huock woke up from his afternoon nap and realized there's a game going on?

Reaction score
The Emperor;4255835 said:
We're playing like a bunch of entitled welfare bums in the doorway of reality.

This just shows we're not an elite team. We suck.

Do the Steelers play down to the Browns? Do the Cheatriots play down to the Jets? Do you think the Giants are going to fark around with the Eagles tonight?

I'm tired of these blue ballers. I'm sick of these schlubs. It's games like these that make me wish I never liked football let alone the Dallas Cowboys.

Yeah, CASmith, pal, I know I am overreacting. But I'm sick of waiting! 15 YEARS! You got kids? I've got 9 nephews ages 6 to 18. All they know about the Cowboys is lossing. As a man, do you know how that hurts when you see them like the bandwagon teams out there instead of the team that you grew up on?

I'm exasperated.

:laugh2:

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dunno why all the negative nancies are surprised about the 'Boys up and down play, especially in a rivalry game like this one. They have ever proved that they are consistently inconsistent.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kick-

at the goal line, AOA JOGGING, gets to the 15. PLEASE STOP LETTING HIM RETURN THE BALL, HE'S HORRIBLE!!!