Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

yimyammer

Reaction score
Air Force One;4212136 said:
Man this game was supposed to make me feel better after the Rangers debacle....I REALLY need the Cowboys to come back and win this thing.

Right there with you, I've had a pit in my stomach for several days now and cant shake it, all my teams have had it rough (Tech upsets OU and then gets smashed by Iowa st) :puke:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bennett should be satisfied with blocking responsibilities for the rest of this game. He should feel gratified if he does not go out on another pass pattern.

Doomsay

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4212260 said:
My God. Every team gets away with illegitimate and blatant holding on the Cowboys it's unreal.
yeah, that's the problem :rolleyes:

QT

Reaction score
Bennet's little brother will probably tweet that it was Romo's fault. Please get rid of this final cancer on the team.

links18

Reaction score
Reality;4212256 said:
*laughs* Defense gives up two long and easy drives, yet it is still Garrett's fault. Unreal.

He is the--cough--head coach after all. :rolleyes:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4212222 said:
If I were Romo, I'd be livid. OL can't block and Bennett drops what has to be one of the easiest catches anyone will ever see.

He doesn't just drop it. He bats it up to be intercepted. He must have forgotten that he's not a defensive back. The tip drill is what defensive backs practice, not receivers. :banghead:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Reality;4212256 said:
*laughs* Defense gives up two long and easy drives, yet it is still Garrett's fault. Unreal.

Agreed. JG has nothing to do with this defense.

utrunner07

Reaction score
went back and rewatched it three times and there is no doubt that there was a missed holding call on that play. ridiculous.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4212261 said:
That was one of the worst quarters I can remember. Just pathetic how you can not show up for a game like this. This group has a lot to answer for.

attention to detail bro.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I still cant get over what just happen. A PERFECT throw by Romo and theres Bennett to screw it up. :banghead:

Air Force One

Reaction score
Reality;4212256 said:

I've been one of Ryan's biggest supporters but I have to admit this quarter is on him and the defense's lack of preparedness

Falcon554

Reaction score
Air Force One;4212253 said:
I really could see Dallas coming back here. We've played from ahead so many times and lost I can see us playing from behind and coming back

Really? The d is horrible going to be 21 0 her in a feedback

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Gibby!;4212264 said:
Make that at halftime... Thought you were going to eat dinner :D

Unfortunately the dinner sucked also. I can't catch a freakin break tonight. :laugh2: