Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
Gibby!;4213440 said:
I sat through every minute of the Carter, Hutch, Henson era. Don't think I am going to turn this one off. But it is pretty painful.

This This and This
I believe we have all seen worse offensive play

Doomsay

Reaction score
Ren;4213284 said:
What ever happened to all this focus and accountability Garrett was supposed to bring i guarantee you the like of Bennett will take the field next week as well and he'll screw up again like he always does if you so much as think about throwing a pass his way.

The youth movement on the OL is a total disaster, it's only really a good idea if you get decent young promising players not JAGs off the streets like Costa, Holland and Nagy.

This team is a complete joke from top to bottom

That's just silly "fan emotion" coming out on a game day thread. Real fans, that interestingly don't consider themselves "fans" in the pejorative sense, enjoy writing level-headed statements in defense of management practices that no (or few) other teams seem to follow, such as JAG line construction and keeping 2 kickers over multiple seasons.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Kangaroo;4213451 said:
The offense is not getting it done we are not coming back to win even if the defense tightens up there stuff

Neither side is getting it done, you can't point at one side and not the other.

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
Jimz31;4213421 said:
Screw this game....I've never been this close to turning a game off.....I don't know if I will, but this is SOOOOO close.

I did turn it off and watched The Waking Dead. Ironic yes?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Anyone who is watching the game on TV... what is going on?! I am having terrible service for my TV today, apparently that is fitting.

Saw this score and my stomach dropped, felt sick to my stomach. Literally reminds me of the 44-3 game. Here comes another week of the media ripping Romo, the Cowboys, praising the Eagles, etc etc.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 Philadelphia

3 wides - Vick back, WARE, CLOSE BUT HUGE CATCH TO THE 42.

utrunner07

Reaction score
So I think what we can conclude is we are not as good as we looked last week and not as bad as we have looked tonight. We can comeback, but it will take a perfect game, and some people getting made. Judging that first possession this half looks like half our team is just going to give up, though being fair I guess you can't tell if the line is giving up or if its just trying hard.

Air Force One

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4213450 said:
I would rather have missed the NYJ/DET game than this one.

Yeah but I would never have believed the Det/NYJ games unless I had seen them for myself :D

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
links18;4213446 said:
I'll sum it up this way: Bailey is punting. :lmao:

In case you are wondering, Buehler has had absolutely no impact on this game!

SHOCKER!

gmb85

Reaction score
Maybe we can do to Vick what Detroit did to us? Still hanging on to a little hope.

Ren

Reaction score
Hostile;4213371 said:
Some idiot shot a power transformer in our neighborhood and I've been without power.

What in the heck happened? Are we totally flat? Turning it over? What?

If you ever find out who did it walk up to him and shake his hand, he saved you from the most embarrassing half of football i can remember

speedkilz88

Reaction score
BlueStar22;4213427 said:
Bailey now has to punt. now he'll start sucking at FGs.
I don't think we have anything to worry about in that department. This team isn't getting close to the redzone.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

I formation, play action, pass, wide opened but dropped.