Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This team has been under Garrett for awhile now and we've taken a HUGE step back this game.

But oh, he'll be around for 2-3 more years and the cycle of mediocrity will continue.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Jimz31;4213525 said:
Cowboys have been punched in the mouth and can't recover. Too bad those days of punching others in the mouth are over.

I don't feel like we've been a real TOUGH team since Parcells left. We've basically been frontrunners.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
That big run for another first down I just turned of my TV out of disgust

Hell i watched the entire Wade fiasco because I knew that team was bad but this team is freaking Jeckle and Hyde. I hope we at least score some meaningless points here later but the Eagles will be going down for another score on this drive.

We are another year away before they can contend more speed at ILB another pass rusher sorry but Spencer is not it and cutting a little more of the clowns left from previous years the bennets of the world. Oh yea we need some more linemen to step up next year.

jimmy40

Reaction score
utrunner07;4213528 said:
I would love to see a penalty on someone on our team for a late hit out of bounds, at least show us sometihng.
that we're also stupid?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
andy reid it showing garrett how to call an offensive game. Boy do they look to be insync. While our offense can barely get a first down with this out dated passing game. Romo talents is getting wasted in garretts offense.:banghead:

utrunner07

Reaction score
mgcowboy;4213527 said:
Other than the very first play..have Vick been touched all day?

:cool:

I heard there was definitely some touching from Choice before the game.

landryscorner

Reaction score
Cowboys defense has been figured out, usually takes a few games into the season and a good opposing coached team to figure us out. Get ready for
every team that will play us to study this tape...seasons over.

7footer

Reaction score
Well, this has shown us that we are in desperate need of another speedy LB who can cover...Even with Lee and Carter we need someone who will be able to rotate in and sub if there's an injury. Brooking and James are done.

The Natural

Reaction score
I take back all previous praise for Rob Ryan and this defense until they prove they deserve such honors. This is disgusting