Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
If we do lose, I dont want to see. " we did some good things. folks this is a good football team baloney"

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
I love how idiots that never post on the site come in these games threads and act like they know squat. All you trolls should go back to the Eagles board where you came from...

utrunner07

Reaction score
yeah, defense faded in the 4th, QB throwing picks up because hey, "its just like a punt", coaches with out a clue, same story for 15 years.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Does anybody remember the threads on here after the loss the the Jets? Most of us said to PROTECT Romo from hisself and they didn't. Look what happens when Romo is allowed to be Romo, Jason once again needs to sit at the feet of Jimmy Johnson and LEARN how to protect a lead. 24 stinking points gone.
Romo's name will be son of Mary after this game cause he will be crucified.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I'm sorry ,I supported Romo as much ,if not more, than than most ,but after watching this debacle, I have to say, his down side is worse than the up. I know we haven't had a decent running game in awhile, but that really can't be an excuse for his play.:(

We need someone else behind center before we can be a realistic contender I'm sad to say.