Federal Agent
Reaction score
Biggest choke job in Cowboys history.

Good Job, Cowboys.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Kaika;4155797 said:
I'm sorry ,I supported Romo as much ,if not more, than than most ,but after watching this debacle, I have to say, his down side is worse than the up. I know we haven't had a decent running game in awhile, but that really can't be an excuse for his play.:(

We need someone else behind center before we can be a realistic contender I'm sad to say.
finally you guys are smartening up. people have been saying this for years.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
popp1234;4155808 said:
Well, it is what it is. Not the end of the world, but damn this will hurt if we lose. DAMN!!!

Romo may wish it was with the treatment he is going to get from the media and the fans in Dallas:(

Kangaroo

Reaction score
This team is still soft I am sorry another collapse by the team and at the root is the QB

hairic

Reaction score
Gonna be a tough drive here. No timeouts and need a TD means the defense can go soft a little bit. Will end up a last second play at best.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Romo is going to deserve every thing they will say about him, done with this guy.

trueblue1687

Reaction score
I've never witnesses a meltdown like this in 35 years of watching the Cowboys. I'm not gonna go completely bat ****, but Romo was a complete idiot the second half. Utterly ********. The bad part is that the Defense will look like complete losers - like THEY are the ones who blew the lead.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
popp1234;4155808 said:
Well, it is what it is. Not the end of the world, but damn this will hurt if we lose. DAMN!!!

It will hurt badly, Romo giving them 21 points :bang2:

Shame on you Romo look at your team and tell them that you lost it for them

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
an offense that settles too much for fieldgoals and Romo throws three picks, two for 14 instant points and the other results in a 7 point drive for a total of 21 points.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Romo back pass Witten 9 yards.

(play 2)

shotgun - 1:22, Romo back pass Witten near the 39

(play 3)Romo backpump pass caught Witten 7 yards out of bounds.