Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Don't tell me coaching doesn't matter. This team has not whiffed any tackles this game and haven't for most of this year.

Same cast that let guys run through them the beginning of last season.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1:37 - Brad Sham Dallas cowboys radio network, is getting old.

Punt goes to the end zone, that runner was a dork to let that go in the end zone.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4154202 said:
So how does that translate to hate? Do you honestly think he hates the team that selected him and made his playing career?

Cmon, guys.

Nah, I wouldn't say hate in the literal sense. But the way people use hate and hater casually. I think Troy has been guilty, but I also think he's closer to guys on the organization now so he has eased up.

And right now, he doesn't have anything to pick on really.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Just run the ball and try to run out the clock here, we'll get the ball to start the 2nd

mldardy

Reaction score
Do we try to go for more points or take the 17-3 lead into the half.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
DallasEast;4154192 said:
http://i356.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo4/DallasEast1701/e22433c5.png

You see those guys over there? They always called me Barbie. Do you believe that?​

lol this would be a nice "caption this" pic...lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1:28 - No turnovers please.

Bryant wide right - Witten slot on the Bryant side, Romo draw FELIX NICE RUN 6 YARDS.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BanditHiro;4154217 said:
wow hate you stafford. His little throwaways are preventing the cowboys from stat padding their sack totals

Actually, he's really been making good decision. If he panics and throws in Ball's direction, that's pick six.

I also might note that Newman made an excellent play faking the blitz then then covering the tight end or the runner out of the backfield. You can tell Stafford wanted to go there.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4154209 said:

First down only takes ten yards. When playing that far off receivers you are relying on the offense to make mistakes and beat themselves instead of taking the game to them. It works sometimes, but good QBs eat it up.

Luckily, we havent been playing too much soft coverage so far this season. I was just pointing out a flaw in the argument.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
hurry up

shotgun, Romo screen Felix 1ST DOWN. :52 LEFT IN THE HALF Time out!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4154225 said:
Nah, I wouldn't say hate in the literal sense. But the way people use hate and hater casually. I think Troy has been guilty, but I also think he's closer to guys on the organization now so he has eased up.

And right now, he doesn't have anything to pick on really.

Fair enough. :)