Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4154245 said:
Don't even try to educate me on football strategy 30. If you don't realize that what he said was 100% true given the time on the clock then you just aren't up to it.

What he said was true. You insinuated that it was some brilliant idea however, when in fact against a QB like Stafford it is risky at best. I'm not upset with Newman for doing it, I just don't agree it's the best way to call a game against a good QB. But like I said, we havent been doing it too much.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Now is not the time to bash Choice. 35 yarder is good, Dallas 20 Detroit 3.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
That's probably the best half of football the Cowboys have played since 2009.

slomoxn

Reaction score
Here (if made) are the three points some people are talking about. Ok there they are.

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
this is the best half of cowboys football i have seen in a long time.

buehler and otree need to start sending out job apps.

chuffly

Reaction score
Good thing this message board doesn't get to GM the team. Half the board would have cut him after that missed 20 yarder if they had the chance. Dude's been automatic outside that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4154258 said:
What he said was true. You insinuated that it was some brilliant idea however, when in fact against a QB like Stafford it is risky at best. I'm not upset with Newman for doing it, I just don't agree it's the best way to call a game against a good QB. But like I said, we havent been doing it too much.
I repeat...

Galian Beast

Reaction score
We get the ball in the 2nd half... if we can score on that drive... it might be the dagger.