Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

Kilyin

Reaction score
This defense is finally living up to all the draft picks and money invested. I love Rob Ryan. Ware could have so many more sacks if Rob had been his coordinator all along.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
lions fans in the lions forum is saying they came back from 0-20 vs the vikings, so they can come back from 3-20 vs us....lol.....:lmao2:

they must forgot our defense and offense is way better.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
What's Robinson's contract situation? Is he on a one years situation? Looks like when Miles is back, look out.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4154289 said:
It's a situational thing, McFly.

Agreed. When you're up 14 with five minutes to go in the game it's a good scheme. When you're up 14 in the first half and the other team is trying to score again after getting a little momentum, it is not IMO. Luckily, we pressed and ran consecutive secondary blitzes to shut that drive down.

chuffly

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4154279 said:
I think we got a steal with Robinson, :D

I can't remember a WR we picked up during the regular season who has played this well. Certainly can't think of one since I've been a fan. Usually end up being complete scrubs/has-beens like Peerless Price.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I just woke up a little while ago and missed the first half.

What were the highlights of the game so far? And wow Stafford 9/23???? Crazy.

Who got the INT?

slomoxn

Reaction score
Can Robinson play the slot? If not Dez or more than likely Austin goes to slot in three receiver sets. Otree is probably history.

GIFTS

Reaction score
ghst187;4154308 said:
its the all ok state scoring show today

he will be our kicker. there is no doubt about it. so far all my predictions for this team is right on point. Except murray so far just has not had that umph yet. :starspin

JerryFan

Reaction score
I think our O-line played a solid game last week and once again the first half have played pretty good. Once Free and Koiser settled down I think the rest of the guys have felt right into place. Tyron is a beast though. Kid is going to be special for us in the future.

esmith1790

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the shovel pass to best is classified as a run?

I dont remember a 19 yard run by BEST.

Otherwise the BOYS would really really be shutting down the run. Espcially that they are way behind on the score board so lots of passes to come.

JerryFan

Reaction score
187beatdown;4154313 said:

Who got the INT?

Sensabaugh on the opening drive of the game.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
187beatdown;4154313 said:

Who got the INT?
Sensy

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
slomoxn;4154316 said:
Can Robinson play the slot? If not Dez or more than likely Austin goes to slot in three receiver sets. Otree is probably history.
I would just make Otree & Holley 4 and 5, because you have to have depth when guys get hurt.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
AZ_Cowboys_Fan;4154295 said:
Maybe the national media will start giving our defense some pub now??? I know, I'm asking for too much.

I don't want any more media attention or hype on Ryan. I'm already afraid he's getting the first HC position that opens up.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4154309 said:
Agreed. When you're up 14 with five minutes to go in the game it's a good scheme. When you're up 14 in the first half and the other team is trying to score again after getting a little momentum, it is not IMO. Luckily, we pressed and ran consecutive secondary blitzes to shut that drive down.

What happens when the defense gets behind you? At least you're seeing some of the blitzing out there. I don't think it's a perfect game. I didn't like Felix in on the 1 yard line and I would have kicked it. But it worked out anyway. I'll take what came after it and let it go. But it wasn't the wisest coaching move, in my opinion. It just turns out that it didn't cost us this time.