Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
trueblue1687;4155134 said:
This game looking like the Jets game. Alot of time left and a 6 point lead. This is not a time for our D to lay down. The last TD was simply unacceptable.

Defense gave up ten point so far not bad, Romo's picks are the reason why they are still in it or that TD, it would be 30-10 without those

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
this eventual win by Detroit is something that their city needs, way to hand them the W Cowboys

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Honestly, I fear Romo's need to make a play in these situations.

This is exactly where he presses.

I hope he's learned.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hopefully we can just keep this close and try to win it in the last 2 minutes

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
*** was Barry Church doing on that play? He's standing there staring at the ball and yet he still jumped SO LATE.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
We HAVE to at least kick a FG here to make it a 2 possession game here.

StarHead69

Reaction score
links18;4155116 said:
No pressure and Megatron out jumps triple coverage. IF we lose this game, its not going to be a fun 2weeks around here. :banghead:

fixed it for ya

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Wow, some people act like we are losing this game. Yes, two pick 6 hurt us but we are still in the lead and have the ball.

We will win this game.:star:

STSINAZ

Reaction score
[the reason we are always close is because when we are up romo lets them back in...whens the last time a qb threw two back to back ints for a td that was any good?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4155129 said:
Even if we lose, it's OK. We saw a lot of positives today. We're a young team that's still in the process of learning how to win. There will be a lot of ups and downs this year

I agree except I think Jason Garrett needs to learn how to protect Romo. That's his job as an offensive coordinator.