Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Detroit Lions 34 Dallas Cowboys 30 | FINAL

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Well that's no good. Miscommunication between Witten/Romo.

Defense need to get a turnover, or some sacks, 3 and out. Time to crank it up on D.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Lovely to see us continuing to ignore our running game which has been effective today.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Romo_To_Dez;4155180 said:
Romo going to get eaten alive in the Media if they don't find a way to win he is the main reason why the Lions are in this. :mad:

And rightly so. You can't serve up two pick sixs. :mad:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4155174 said:
I agree except I think Jason Garrett needs to learn how to protect Romo. That's his job as an offensive coordinator.

I don't agree. Losing isn't good. Being sloppy 2 games straight isn't good. Young or not you need to win with a 24 pt lead. This has been going on for years. Teams are mediocre this year...1 win could make the playoffs

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
iowast8rs;4155158 said:
this eventual win by Detroit is something that their city needs, way to hand them the W Cowboys

You mean Romo if they don't win. :rolleyes:

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
Doomsay;4155181 said:
Yeah .. that's the story of the day...

Not sure what your sarcastic elipses are supposed to mean. Our offense, with the exception of two passes, has controlled the game.

Doesn't mean it will stay the same, but the folks mashing the panic button? Odd.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Any chance the DL can pressure Stafford here? Hasn't happened too much today....

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;4155192 said:

If we were to lose this game, these are the kind of losses that many teams don't recover from. More importantly, it would be the second such game that we had lost.

wxcpo

Reaction score
It's up to the D now or Dallas suffers one of the biggest 2nd half collapses in their history.

mldardy

Reaction score
I really don't want to lose to this team. Detroit seems to have a bunch of loudmouths on it's team. The defense needs to get pressure on Stafford and force another turnover.