Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 4TH QTR | Dallas Cowboys 16 San Diego Chargers 14

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please post your thoughts of the game's second half here.

All threads started about action or thoughts from the game will be merged into this thread. Repeated new threads by the same users could result in infractions.

Enjoy the rest of the game. :)

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Lets win ittt

thoughts so far:

Not impressive performance by anyone on offense really, except for Free who looked outstanding. Also holland and brewster not sucking was quite a shock aswell.

Defensively, solid really 2 takeaways and we welcome Church to our roster. Solid half for our D.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Offense not even on field for 7 minutes of first half.

If this was the first preseason game, some of this would be more understandable.

The best thing we can say is "its only preseason" but overall they look like they need some serious work.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
Total yards:

SD - 205
DAL - 49

...yikes.

JBell

Reaction score
dbair1967;3507358 said:

If this was the first preseason game, some of this would be more understandable.

The best thing we can say is "its only preseason" but overall they look like they need some serious work.

Exactly. Yet some people can't understand this.

"ZOMG HOW ARE WE GETTING DOMINATED IF IT'S 7-7"

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
JBell523;3507361 said:
Total yards:

SD - 205
DAL - 49

...yikes.
That's how you judge the winner and loser in a preseason game, not the score. It's more about execution. They killed us in that phase.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3507359 said:
who cares?

stay healthy.

I don't really care about winning it, but I would like too as then it prevents my friends going "haha you lost to the chargers" as they have done with the Raiders for the past week+

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
dbair1967;3507358 said:

Yeah, at this point from what I've seen through 2 1/2 pre season games they need a lot of work on execution.

The thing that disturbs me the most is the mis communication between Romo and Austin on several pplays. They look like they haven't played together before.

JBell

Reaction score
Parcells4Life;3507371 said:
That's how you judge the winner and loser in a preseason game, not the score. It's more about execution. They killed us in that phase.
Bingo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Start of the 3rd quarter Scored tied at 7.

Kick well, hard to tell cause the camera was off but it was a 10 yard return.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
They had Rivers in for 4 series. Obviously they moved the ball extremely well, but I liked the defensive pressure, the turnovers, and the 7 points allowed. I think there's some positives there. There is nothing good to say about the offense other than they were able to score after the defense gift wrapped field position for them.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 hand off Choice up the middle for 3. Ketna the QB.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Brewster LT - 2 TE set - pitch Choice who finds the outside flags down early, it's a 1st down.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Offsides on the Chargers.

2 TE set - motion on Dallas.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
kitna quick drop on 1st and 15 with a quick blitz in his face is Broken up.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
Yeah, it hasn't been great, but there is something to be said for getting squirrel-ly lucky .... managing to be tied even when being outplayed. ,,, it's better to be lucky than good.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I have seen enough to say Choice should be the #2 back with out a shadow of a doubt

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 15

Kitna 3 wides , hard snap hand off Choice 1 yard offsides again.

chicago JK

Reaction score
Brewster getting valuable experience. Playing first half at RT and now LT. It can only help