Cbz40 Preseason Game Day Thread | 4TH QTR | Dallas Cowboys 16 San Diego Chargers 14

chicago JK

Reaction score
CATCH17;3507838 said:
Our rookies are extremely impressive and we haven't even got to see our 1st round pick yet.

It's getting close to Dez's return.

Yeah even some of the undrafted guys look very interesting.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
I'm not as down on the defense has Brad and Babe were. Yea, Rivers and Co. moved the ball but Dallas only gave up 7 (and that was after a Romo pick), forced two turnovers and had pretty good pressure from #93 and #94.

Offensively it was a nightmare. Romo out of sync with receivers and really seemed to rush things. They have 3 weeks to get it straightened out.

windjc

Reaction score
urface59;3507836 said:
Anouncers saying our defense got schooled. we allowed 14 points, had 3 take aways and forced a safety. I hope our defense gets schooled every week.

We definitely have crazy defensive depth, but I imagine what they are referring to is that San Diego 1st team had over 200 yards and 23 minutes of possession in the first half.

Granted, our defense forced 2 turnovers on strong defensive plays, but yardage wise, they beat us down pretty good.

I don't think much about it really, but there is always a reason for the chicken littles.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
urface59;3507836 said:
Anouncers saying our defense got schooled. we allowed 14 points, had 3 take aways and forced a safety. I hope our defense gets schooled every week.

Typical. Like Sham saying how a run plays "gashed" our defense... For three yards.

They didn't play well, but there's a definite bias towards the offense on this team.