CD Lamb 30 mil talent 10 cent focus

Blackrain

Reaction score
Sheesh if this guy could just keep his head in the game and play till the end maybe we have a chance.

For 30 mil you can't hear footsteps you can't fumble you got to catch the ball when it's in your hands.

You need to be a leader stop hanging your head and pouting and whining.

That guy's a full-blown quitter I'm going to sick Rockport on him.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He got paid and doesn’t care anymore. Typical of players on this team. It’s the culture. Almost like a toxin in the area intoxicating the players no matter if they are drafted, traded, or signed off the streets. They all inherit this putrid thinking.
They adopt the attitude and culture of our owner make money at all costs market yourself and protect yourself so you can make the most of your window of opportunity to make money

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Agreed I am getting tired of seeing that guy pouting on the sidelines instead of trying to inspire his teammates.
He started doing the same pouty things he did in the green bay game.....then the others around him have to step up and make up for his lack of effort and focus!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I would prefer he stayed mad. He seemed to then get down in the dumps and was butter fingers all night because of it.

Cydios

Reaction score
Sheesh if this guy could just keep his head in the game and play till the end maybe we have a chance.

For 30 mil you can't hear footsteps you can't fumble you got to catch the ball when it's in your hands.

You need to be a leader stop hanging your head and pouting and whining.

That guy's a full-blown quitter I'm going to sick Rockport on him.
When your fullback gets open more than your receiver. I gotta check yardage.. he might have gotten more.

hopemsu

Reaction score
Parsons is worst and very one dimensional. Imagine if all Ceedee could do was run one route. Well that’s parsons

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Emotional maturity of a 2 year old. Great player. But you have to deal with adversity better. It’s not always going to be pitch and catch all over the yard.

Blackrain

Reaction score
...he'll learn from it. Only wk #3
No other teams will learn from it and we'll see that if you can get him off his game early he's done for the game.

The mentally weak are targeted in the NFL the same as physically weak and guys with less talent.

CD is creating a reputation for himself now as a mentally weak player and the rest of the league will learn how to use it against him.

Cydios

Reaction score
Parsons is worst and very one dimensional. Imagine if all Ceedee could do was run one route. Well that’s parsons
I've watched his bad games, if teams want to beat Parsons, you run it directly at him. Don't try to be fancy.