CD Lamb 30 mil talent 10 cent focus

RS12

Reaction score
There seems to be no team in sports who once players get paid, they disappear like the Cowboys.

BigWillie

Reaction score
My biggest gripe would be how it seems he didn’t keep his conditioning up while he was holding out. Multiple times he’s coming out for more than a play down the stretch.

That one time the camera showed him taking a knee on the sideline and it looked like he was gasping for air.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Sheesh if this guy could just keep his head in the game and play till the end maybe we have a chance.

For 30 mil you can't hear footsteps you can't fumble you got to catch the ball when it's in your hands.

You need to be a leader stop hanging your head and pouting and whining.

That guy's a full-blown quitter I'm going to sick Rockport on him.
Agree! Second quarter they showed him snd my first thought was “game over” as he looked like he wanted to go home. Dez passion I prefer.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He got paid and doesn’t care anymore. Typical of players on this team. It’s the culture. Almost like a toxin in the area intoxicating the players no matter if they are drafted, traded, or signed off the streets. They all inherit this putrid thinking.
he'll play the giants and will have 200 yards and everything will be fine again

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sheesh if this guy could just keep his head in the game and play till the end maybe we have a chance.

For 30 mil you can't hear footsteps you can't fumble you got to catch the ball when it's in your hands.

You need to be a leader stop hanging your head and pouting and whining.

That guy's a full-blown quitter I'm going to sick Rockport on him.
Totally agree brother @Blackrain !

What's worse, it's $34 million CeeDee is getting paid, even more than $30 million.. Ugh!

Blackspider214

Reaction score
His fumble killed any chance we had at staying in this game. We could have cut the lead to 14-10 and put the pressure on the Ravens. Even at the very worst, 14-6 and stay within striking distance. You can't waste opportunities like that when you are already trailing and knowing the defense can't really be counted on.

Same thing happened in the GB playoff game last year. Already down 7-0, he dropped an easy pass that would have kept the drive moving.

CD fits right in with the Cowboys culture. Front runner, when it's going great, it's all fun and games. When the pressure is on, folds like a cheap suit.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Cowboy fans once again not understanding whats going on

When you have a QB not even attempting to look your way because theres a safety over the top, u would be aggravated too

Cmac

Reaction score
I'm completely disappointed in CeeDee body language......I saw a B and some quit.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Totally agree brother @Blackrain !

What's worse, it's $34 million CeeDee is getting paid, even more than $30 million.. Ugh!
Yeah brother it's like a little more concentration and focus on his part as one of the leaders on our offense that should be setting an example for the young receivers and we could have won that game.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CeeDee is a great WR. That said, he plays a position that is completely dependent on the QB having time to make accurate throws. He needs a running game to force safeties up and open up space. The late Matt Millen proved the point that you can't invest a lot of resources in the WR position and field a competitive team. We didn't overpay CeeDee. We overpaid the position and until the cowboys start viewing their roster more practically, they have no chance of building a team that can compete for super bowls.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Agree! Second quarter they showed him snd my first thought was “game over” as he looked like he wanted to go home. Dez passion I prefer.
Yeah Dez would get emotional and passionate but there was no give up in that guy.

CD just looks like if every ball doesn't bounce his way he's just hanging his head and acting like Eeyore with a star on his helmet

Blackrain

Reaction score
When your fullback gets open more than your receiver. I gotta check yardage.. he might have gotten more.
And when your full back looks like he wants to compete and he's not giving up and he's not here in footsteps he's making a clutch catch got like that