Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Proof

Reaction score
I guess 8 straight SEASONS with a 2-5 playoff record can reduce some Dakstains to buy into this. Anything to support the Dak is great narrative.
you can’t even stay on a single specific point. please stop responding to me

Ben7

Reaction score
Absolutely, the rest of team has been SB ready for the last 8 years.
Really for 8 years??? Well against Green Bay, I think the Whole Team stunk, Dak, the Offense and the Defense? Defense was like non-existent or played their worst game of the year. :huh::muttley:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Really for 8 years??? Well against Green Bay, I think the Whole Team stunk, Dak, the Offense and the Defense? Defense was like non-existent or played their worst game of the year. :huh::muttley:
Sarcasm.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
You and ac....think dak is that fragile? He'll be hurt and incapacitated by twitter comments?

Well,no wonder dak has trouble when heat gets turned up on the field.
Im sure he is fragile to some degree- Unless you are a robot people desire a good work envrionment. You in your job don't want your co-worker constantly complaining about your performance, especially if its public. This is way more public than at your job.

Regardless, this is highly immature, and CeeDee needs to fix it.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
As anyone with common sense knows, the top WR on the team cannot go after your quarterback, nor should his family. This is awful for the locker room dynamic.

CeeDee needs to sit his mother down and tell her to delete it- its an awful look, and points more to the fact that CeeDee is being an emotional crybaby. Has no one ever played on a team before? You never criticize your teammate publicly, and if it gets out publicly, you make sure it gets taken down immediately.

what the hell this stuff is not okay at all and only serves to make the QB much more uncomfortable. And I don't care what anyone says, the QB is the most important position, and he needs to be comfortable- not looking over his shoulder concerned that his top target is going to be going after him.
Thousand yard stare coming soon to a tv near you in January 2025

Chasing6

Reaction score
As anyone with common sense knows, the top WR on the team cannot go after your quarterback, nor should his family. This is awful for the locker room dynamic.

CeeDee needs to sit his mother down and tell her to delete it- its an awful look, and points more to the fact that CeeDee is being an emotional crybaby. Has no one ever played on a team before? You never criticize your teammate publicly, and if it gets out publicly, you make sure it gets taken down immediately.

what the hell this stuff is not okay at all and only serves to make the QB much more uncomfortable. And I don't care what anyone says, the QB is the most important position, and he needs to be comfortable- not looking over his shoulder concerned that his top target is going to be going after him.
Especially after the year he had.

nobody

Reaction score
Yep....CeeDee had ALL his earnings and jewelry on. His Momma got his hair done and Lamb was ready!!! :laugh: :lmao:

It was right in front of a ref. It should have been flagged on that defender instantly. Ceedee probably knew that if he retaliated he'd have got the flag instead. Sure, he should have said something, but done something? No. We get enough flags.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this organization has created a kettle boiling over effect, via the way Jerry and the HC pander to the team, coddle them, with no accountability. Its off the rails. Sad part is I don't think we have the leadership in house to squash it. Its what losing cultures breed, DYSFUNCTION. Wanna see what a leader is, see Andy Reid.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
this organization has created a kettle boiling over effect, via the way Jerry and the HC pander to the team, coddle them, with no accountability. Its off the rails. Sad part is I don't think we have the leadership in house to squash it. Its what losing cultures breed, DYSFUNCTION. Wanna see what a leader is, see Andy Reid.
The team and organization is proving to be everything they get clowned about in the media.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'd like to know among all of the higher paid players (or soon to be) on this team, who showed up against GB? FFS, our kicker even sucked. Bunch of children in their feels whining on social media, throwing people under the bus. They need to look in the mirror.
Dak sucked
The line was awful
No running game, completely one dimensional.
A rookie QB carved up a "elite defense" that has declined and collapsed in the last month
But hey, Parsons got a solo tackle.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The team and organization is proving to be everything they get clowned about in the media.
exactly. I really like the Lions btw...they are everything I want Dallas to be in the future. We are far away from being mentally and physically tough like them sadly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
a losing culture can only be changed 1 way, and that's with sweeping changes with the correct leadership. Has to be 1 lone message and goal. Right now, we have mass confusion and mixed messaging which breeds losing and loser mentality. Jerry refuses to see it because HE is the spearhead of the issue.

Qcard

Reaction score
It was right in front of a ref. It should have been flagged on that defender instantly. Ceedee probably knew that if he retaliated he'd have got the flag instead. Sure, he should have said something, but done something? No. We get enough flags.
Some flags are worth it.. Remember Zack Martin hitting defender that late hit Dak???

Cee Dee Lamb family was pissed because Mom had the best dressed player for the team year picture

Chasing6

Reaction score
We lack physicality and got punked after the first whistle.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I get being upset with Dak, but she needs to talk to her son, he didn't come ready to play. Her baby boy's lazy play added to the dysfunction of that game and add his name to those that didn't look like they wanted to win a ring. All these family members need to be calling out their own family member for their own embarrassing effort.