Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Chasing6

Reaction score
I get being upset with Dak, but she needs to talk to her son, he didn't come ready to play. Her baby boy's lazy play added to the dysfunction of that game and add his name to those that didn't look like they wanted to win a ring. All these family members need to be calling out their own family member for their own embarrassing effort.
Leaders look at themselves first.

nobody

Reaction score
Some flags are worth it.. Remember Zack Martin hitting defender that late hit Dak???

Cee Dee Lamb family was pissed because Mom had the best dressed player for the team year picture
No flags are worth it in the playoffs. it can affect the course of the game. play smarter.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im sure he is fragile to some degree- Unless you are a robot people desire a good work envrionment. You in your job don't want your co-worker constantly complaining about your performance, especially if its public. This is way more public than at your job.

Regardless, this is highly immature, and CeeDee needs to fix it.
I perform well enough at my job, that nobody would need to complain. and if they did they'd get laughed out the office.

That's all you need to do. Simple.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
I get being upset with Dak, but she needs to talk to her son, he didn't come ready to play. Her baby boy's lazy play added to the dysfunction of that game and add his name to those that didn't look like they wanted to win a ring. All these family members need to be calling out their own family member for their own embarrassing effort.

Yeah because CD throws it to himself. Clown

This is the problem with Daktards.

Dez , Amari , now CD

CD came to play !!!

Dak was panicked before the ball was kicked off.

Wake up

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Dak needs to focus on Ferguson.
;) Then he will have have the situation that Romo Had wit TO. When TO got Jealous about Witten getting too many passes (even though TO actually got more) and will try to get the other receivers on his side and revolt.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Dez , Amari , now CD

CD came to play !!!

Wake up
I'm not defending Dak, but I ain't defending the rest of the team and coaches for that mess of game either. CeeDee did not look ready for the game, but no one else did either. The Packers could have hung up 60 points had they wanted to, our defense wasn't going to stop, couldn't even slow them down. Dak looked bad, but that was a team loss, dominated in every facet of the game, everyone associated with the team shoulda taken a good look in the mirror after that game from Jerry on down.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak's Kill List:

Romo
Elliot
Jason Garrett
Dez
Amari
C.D.*
Kellen Moore
Linehan
Witten
Mike McCarthy*

* not yet occured
yes these were all proven winners before now..again trade Dak or dont I dont care because its been 30 years...this list is short as hell of what the real assasin of this franchise has accomplished...

vig454

Reaction score
Jerry think's everything is alright. Talk about being in denial.
Oh , how I wish I could talk to Jerry Jones myself. Just to let him have it. But not in person though , cause let's face it , most everyone would be too star struck to say anything negative to him in person.:flagwave: I'd probably end up calling him sir :facepalm::lmao:

Staubacher

Reaction score

Dez , Amari , now CD

CD came to play !!!

Wake up
Yep I am convinced CD was reacting to Daks look and body language from before the game to the beginning and then his fears were backed up with those first few poor throws and decisions.

I do think he could have found a way to hide his distress better but he certainly wasn't pitching a fit, he just looked dejected to me.

This is why I'm so sick and tired of hearing of Daks leadership and I'm sick and tired of everyone coddling him and propping him up. He's not a good leader, he's a choke artist quarterback, and he's killing his team with his cap hit.

This team went 5-1 with a backup scrub. That scrub got Lamb the ball too and no one was mad or dejected. If a scrub can win with this team why are we wasting a decade on Panama Dak?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Oh , how I wish I could talk to Jerry Jones myself. Just to let him have it. But not in person though , cause let's face it , most everyone would be too star struck to say anything negative to him in person.:flagwave: I'd probably end up calling him sir :facepalm::lmao:
I would have no fear of going full George Constanza on Jerry. Let's face it, Jerry isn't going to be handing me any checks with big numbers on them, so who cares?

Staubacher

Reaction score
The team and organization is proving to be everything they get clowned about in the media.
When you have a carnival barker huckster running the show you get a carnival go figure. Might as well bring out the bearded ladies and monkey-faced boys